Time to Go

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Junhyung's P.O.V]

Today was the day that Doojoon, Hyunseung and I had to go to earth in search of the escaped demons. To be honest, I REALLY don't care about this one way or another, those two can waste their time hunting some demons. As for me, well I'm going exploring! Why should I care about what some escaped demons do or say? I mean come on! Demons don't care about these kind of things! Granted I'm a demon too but I don't care about my own kind. HEY just because I'm a knight doesn't mean that I have to be nice to anyone! Before we left, King Seungho and Queen Joon gave us some last minute advice.

"Now listen you three, you must not have any unecessary contact with the three boys from heaven." King Seungho said

"Why is that my king?" Hyunseung asked stupidly.

"Are you questioning me?" King Seungho asked glaring at Hyunseung.

"No, of course not my king! I just wanted to know." Hyunseung said firmly.

"You are only to see each other if you have any info and then report back to us. Other than that, don't associate yourselves with them, do I make myself clear?"

"YES MY KING!" we all said in unison and bowed to him. King Seungho then had us leave so we could get to eart before heaven did, everything about heaven was like a competition to him. Which is sad! He says he's a king but he acts like a child when it comes to heaven...ESPECIALLY heaven, it's almost laughable but it's not because I'm not laughing at all.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

Everyone was just about ready to leave, that was until Princess Sora showed up unannounced. This wasn't going to be good! I would know! I have a skill when it comes to sensing dangerous situations...then again they aren't always correct and that has put me in trouble.

"Yoseob what is going on? We kiss, you leave, and the next thing I know...the engagement is cancelled!"

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you, so please just try to let it go." Yoseob begged.

"TRY ME!"

"I let you kiss me because I wanted to know if you were my soulmate...the curse will be broken if my soulmate kisses me...when you kissed me, I didn't return to normal."

Sora put her head down and didn't say anything for a while. 2 minutes later, Sora apologized for delaying us and excused herself. We all looked at each other and then back at Queen Ryeowook who was in shock but managed to compose herself. She started chanting a spell and a blue circle appeared beneathe us, a flash of light appeared and soon we found ourselves on earth.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

So this is earth? Not at all like I expected! Still nice though. We began looking around in amazement and I noticed that the humans were giving us really weird stares. I looked over at Yoseob who was getting nervous and was hiding behind  me and Dongwoon, I patted his head and his trembling body was relaxing itself.

I took Yoseob's hand and started walking ahead with Dongwoon right behind us. Suddenly as we were walking I heard a very familiar voice! When I turned around I saw Minho running towards us.

"Hey Ki Kwang, Dongwoon...and hello there!" MInho said taking Yoseob's hand and gently kissing it.

"Minho? Minho? YAH! Enough already!" I said taking his lips away from Yoseob's hand.

"What's the problem? I'm only saying hello." MInho said with a pout and winked at Yoseob

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

This is very awkward for me! It's not that I'm a girl! I'm already used to that, it's the fact that a guy I don't know is practically hitting on me. I looked over at Dongwoon who was silently laughing, which was an insult to me. I elbowed Dongwoon and he immediately shut up and tried to keep a straight face.

"Are you going to introduce me to your pretty friend?"

"SHE is actually prince Yoseob and well HE is under a curse." Ki Kwang said

"Well it's a pretty good curse to me!" mInho said happily "Anyway, I assume you will need a place to saty, am I right?"

"Yeah, do you know a place?" Dongwoon asked.

"SURE! My place is big enough to fit 10 people! I live on the first floor, you guys can have the second floor. But I also have three other people there and they have the third floor!"

"Who are they?" I asked.

"I cannot disclose roommate information!" Minho said jokingly. "Now come on!" Minho said and grabbed my hand, running away from KI Kwang and Dongwoon. I struggled free and ran back to Ki Kwang, who hid me behind him. MInho stopped, turned around and ran back over to us, he looked upset and tried to get me but Dongwoon kept hitting him. Eventually Minho gave up and just lead the way.

[Doojoon' P.O.V]

After Minho went into town, Junhyung  decided to go exploring and said he would be back later. Hyunseung was helping me unpack my stuff when we heard Minho's voice downstairs. We stopped what we were doing and went downstairs...at the bottom of the steps was Ae-Cha along with 2 of her knights. She was clinging tightly to one of them and she was looking at me with her big eyes.

"Doojoon, Hyungseung these are your new roommates, Ki Kwang, Dongwoon and Yo-" Minho tried to say but his mouth was covered by Ae-Cha's hand.

"No need to explain Minho, Ae-Cha met Doojoon and Hyunseung already! But wait! Aren't there supposed to be 3 people? Where is the other one?" Dongwoon asked taking Ae-Cha's hand away.

"Junhyung went out for a while." Hyunseung answered.

"Okay then! Everyone get to know each other, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me!" Minho said happily and left us in the living room. The 5 of us just stared at each othe in silence...this is awkward! not only do we live together but I also have to live with Ae-Cha.

[Minho's P.O.V]

I walked into the kitchen and smiled evily, now that all 6 are here....well not really right now, maybe we can settle this problem between heaven and hell. If this works then everything will go back to normal!