It's Nice to meet You

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

I guess Ae-Cha and Ki Kwang have something really special, and I can't do anything about it. I sighed deeply and went back inside to my next class...I walked inside but there was no one there, I guess the bell didn't ring yet. Oh well! I might as well get some sleep while I wait for the class to start. I took my seat and immediately rested my head on the desk and started sleeping...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

Oooohhhh! Where did my mystery boy go? Where are you hiding? I guess I'm playing hide and seek! This is going to be fun! XD

-10 minutes later-

I give up! He's too good! Especially since he doesn't know he's playing with me. I guess I can go look for him later, besides I don't need another teacher screaming their head off at me for being late...Again!! I slowly opened the door expecting someone to say something to me. But to my surprise, it was very quiet...well except for the small sounds of snoring. As I was walking over to my desk, I noticed someone at the desk next to mine...he was asleep. At least he wasn't snoring too loudly because those are one of the things that really annoy me.

When the teacher came in, I poked the sleeping kid next to me 5 times before he woke up yawning. To my surprise, it was the boy I saw outside! How lucky am I? He's in the same class as me and is sitting next to me! I worked up the nerve to actually talk to him.

"Hi." I said happily.

"Uuuhhh hi."

"My name is L.Joe, what's your name?"

"Doojoon." He said in a sad tone.

"It's nice to meet you Doojoon. What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Nah! It's okay. It's nice to meet you L.Joe." He said with a forced smile and shook my hand. There was no mistake that he was in pain! The way he looked at that girl earlier showed that he was in love with her but her attention was to the other guy. After class started, my attention never left Doojoon...he was so handsome! At least he didn't notice that I was staring at him.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

I felt sorry for Ki Kwang! I mean he loves Dongwoon but now he knows that Dongwoon loves Hyunseung! It must be hard to know that the one you love doesn't love you back. Then again, I wouldn't know how that feels because I've never had my heart broken before...and I don't think I want to know how it feels. The bell finally rang and it was time for me to go to a special class Minho put us all in. I wonder what kind of class it is, I took a deep breath in and slowly opened the door where I found everyone else already inside.

"Hey Ae-Cha!" Taemin said waving from the back of the class.

"Taemin you're in this class too?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I don't have a class for this period of the day, so I was placed in here."

"Ok so what do we do here?" Doojoon asked.

"I'm not really sure, this is my first time here."

"WOW! You're helpful!" Ki Kwang said in annoyance.

"HEY! Don't blame me!" Taemin said defensively. I sighed heavily and took my seat between Ki Kwang and Dongwoon. Ki Kwang was still a little sensitive and Dongwoon looked clueless. Wow! Dongwoon if only you knew was going on. Not long afterwards, the teacher came in with a black bag in one hand and a clipboard in the other. Ok? What is this guy planning to do with us? I heard everyone gasp and then the teacher suddenly threw the clipboard at Ki Kwang.

"OOOWWW!! What was that for?" Ki Kwang demanded.

"No reaon." He said with a stupid smirk. "Hmmm...it seems that we only have one girl in the class...never seen that before. Oh well! One by one, each student come up to the front and I will give you each a book and a blindfold."

We were all hesitant at first but quickly got over it when he threatened to throw something at us. We each got up and went to the front and he handed us a book titled "infinite Realities." Next he gave us a simple white blindfold.

"Ok open to the first page and listen while I recite an ancient verse......"

[Minho's P.O.V]

I decided to pay King Yesung and King Seungho a visit because it was time for my monthly report. I know they won't be happy because it's been over a year since I was given this job and had no luck. But it's not like I can't tell them and run away....the last time I did that, I was suspended in the air over the borderline of Heaven and Hell. Trust me, not a good sight! I shook the image out of my head and made my way to the roof of the school.  I took out my scythe and sliced a hole in the sky and jumped in...soon enough, I found myself in Hell. Oh yeah! I go through 3 different forms depending on where I am! Human(earth) uh? devil(Hell) angel(Heaven).

In my devil form, I have blood red hair, gold eyes, black jeans(one side is ripped or missing) and a strange mark onmy chest and black wings.

FerWolf_Symbol___B_R_Version_by_Dark_Fir 

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

Looks like someone opened a portal, well I guess this year won't be boring afterall. As soon as the teacher wasn't looking, I put my head down to make it seem as if I was sleeping and made a clone. I had him find where the portal is and slipped through the floor of the classroom. Having a clone has its benefits.

[L.Joe's P.O.V(?)]

I wandered around the school for a while before I felt something enormous coming from the roof of the school. I ran all the way to the top, and that's where I saw it! Up in  the sky was a big gaping black hole!

"Master, I found the portal. Should I wait for whoever opened it?"

"Yes but keep yourself hidden."

"Understood."