I don't want to go!!!

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

-3 Days Later-

Ki Kwang and Dongwoon returned to talking to each other and things are somewhat back to normal. What I mean is that whenever MInho is in the same room...the air in the room becomes very uncomfortable. Sometimes it would be so bad that the rest of us agree on getting something to eat.

Today, Minho managed to convince Ki Kwang to go out somewhere to talk. Dongwoon and Hyungseung decided to start the search, junhyung is always out of the house so the only ones left were me and Doojoon. It was very awkward with the two of us alone, not that I think something will happen! It's just that we have nothing to say.

Doojoon spent his time in his room while I was downstairs watching TV. Later that day, everyone returned back home...well except for junhyung, just where does he run off to everyday? Dongwoon and Hyunseung each had an envelpe in their hands, a white one with silver wings and a black one with a sword in it.

"What are these?" I asked

"Hold on, get Doojoon in here too." Hyunseung said.

"No need, i'm already here...what's up?" Doojoon asked.

"These letters showed up, one for you and the other for Ae-Cha." Dongwoon said and then Doojoon and I took the letters and opened it, we began reading and both our eyes grew wide!

"What does it say?" Hyunseung asked.

"It says that starting tomorrow, all of  us will be attending a human school in order to make the search easier seeing as how the escaped demons were reported going to school." Doojoon and I said in unison.

"AWWW COME ON!!! I spent days at the academy for knights and now I have to go to school again?" Ki Kwang and Dongwoon said in unison.

"Being trained to become a knight isn't school! And neither is having you r parents teach you!!" Minho said looking at us. "Either way at the request of the kings, i already registered all of you into Seoul High!"

"Question, how do you know the kings?" Doojoon asked

"Okay listen, I have served both kings for a long time! And I know I'm only human but I also happen to be what connects the two worlds!"

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I mean before Heaven and Hell became enemies, King Yesung and King Seungho selected a human child as a gateway to Heavan and Hell. I am a gifted child that is protected by the kings, which means if any harm comes to me then...yeah...we will have a problem!"

WE all looked at each other in amazement! I can't believe this! A human boy! Father told me about about a gifted human but I never believed it.  I always thought he was joking! But now I see it, It's just UNREAL! Then again, that explains why his energy is extremely diffrent than any normal human being.

"So what can you do?" Hyunseung asked.

"I can see the future, and decide if a human gets to live...so I guess I'm like the GRIM REAPER." Minho said happily with an attempt at a scary face.

"SO why are you here?" Ki Kwang asked.

"I don't know how to say this...well I'm on a mission to find a special creature that is believed to live around here and goes to Seoul High. But it's hard to find him/her because they are somehow blocking or covering their energy." Minho said

"Why do you need to find him/her?" Ae-Cha asked.

"NO ONE wants to tell me! Either way we need to go shopping for school supplies! Now Let's Go!!" Minho said and we all groaned.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

This ! Not only did I already finish school, I have to go again! Just my luck! Minho dragged us around the city looking for supplies that I could've brought with me if I had known about this. To make matters worse, Minho left us behind and about 10 minutes later, he came back with a really girlie uniform for Yoseob.

Yoseob just looked at the uniform and his eyes went wide. Something tells me that he may want it...YAH! Don't tell me that the curse affects him mentally too?! I can't imagine what he will be like after the curse has been lifted. Hopefully while we're searching for these demons, then we may be able to find his one true love.

We returned home after shopping all day and right away Yoseob ran to his room to put the uniform on. Not long after he went upstairs, he came down in a blue skirt, white shirt with a red tie and a black vest. To look EXTRA cute, he put a red bow in his hair! No one knew what to say...LITERALLY! Doojoon was blushing, Dongwoon stared in shock, Minho was very happy, while Hyunseung tried not to look. I walked up to him and for some reason, he spun around, giving me the full picture.

"Well Ki Kwang? How do I look?" Yoseob asked eagerly.

"Well uuhh...You look very cute." I said looking down at the floor.

"REALLY?" Yoseob asked, his face lighting up with excitement and started jumping up and down.

"Yes really." I said blushing.

"YAY!!" Yoseob yelled and hugged me tightly.

[Minho's P.O.V]

"Well since the princess likes her uniform....it's time to reveal the uniforms for the rest of you."

"WHAT?" everyone said in unison. "You got us uniforms too?!"

"Seoul High has a dress code, so everyone that attends it has to wear uniforms!" I said "Now let me see what you all look like!" Everyone went up to their rooms and within 10 minutes they came downstairs in identical clothes. It was almost like Ae-Cha's uniform except they had khaki pants and were wearing dress jackets...not bad, not bad at all. "You all look very decent now! Now change back! It was only to see what you look like!" I commanded.

They all groaned and went back upstairs but never came back down. At first I didn't care but as time went by, I grew impatient and decided to check on them. I went to each of their rooms but found nothing! Lastly I came upon Ae-Cha's room where I  found her sleepng. Ok? So if Ae-Cha is here then where did they go? I was about to leave when I noticed a mirror pointing at Ae-Cha, but she didn't show up in the reflection...WTF???