Defying the Rules!

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Minho's P.O.V]

"So his name is L.Joe. Poor kid! He still has a long life ahead of him too. He doesn't deserve to die this way!" I said punching the sink.

"Master Minho? There's nothing you can do about it now! In a matter of 2 hours...that boy will die." Chunji said.

"Yes there is." I took out my wand with the silver clock and bell at the end of it.

"W-What are you doing?!" Chunji yelled.

"Time reverse!" I yelled out loud and then we ended up in a time warp. i looked through all the paintings of every year and moment until I found the painting of earlier today. I jumped into it and before the boy was knocked out, I got in the middle and stopped them. But I wasn't fast enough to stop one of them from pushing him into the street. Luckily I pushed him out of the way before the car ran him over. Only this time I got hit.

"Are you ok mister?"

"Y-Yeah! It's no problem." I said hoarsly, getting up slowly. Pain shot over my entire body, I could hardly stay up, the boy went out of his way to help to a hospital. Too bad for him though! After he left, I escaped that human infested building and went home  to heal my injuries on my own.

-3 Days Later-

I got a telegram from hell saying that my powers would be revoked fro a certain period of time. I guess this is my punishment fro saving someone that was supposed to die. I really don't think too much of it because it was my fault, I shouldn't have saved him but something told me to do it. I was walking through the same neighborhood that I met L.Joe and I saw him with the same ball. Only this time, he was looking around for someone...probably me. I quietly approached him and he smiled as soon as he sw me coming up to him.

"Hey are you feeling better?" He asked.

"Y-yeah! SO how are you doing?" I asked him.

"FIne! If it wasn't for you I'll probably be in the hospital or worse dead!" L.Joe said in a surprisingly happy tone. I just stared at him blankly and just started laughing out loud. "What's so funny?" I heard him yell out loud at me.

"Sorry! It's just that how can anyone smile like that?" I said in between breaths, my eyes watering up.

"Well excuse me for being happy that I'm not dead!" He said with a pout.

"OK! Ok! I'm done now." I said calming down.

"Good! Now do you want to play with me?"

"Uhh ok then."

-Flashback Ends-

SO it's really him? Wow to think the pink hair would have triggered something in my memory! Oh well! Can't lwt him know that I remember or else he'll attack me with numerous questions. And I don't want that! Only I know that too many questions = teleportation!!! I'm not kidding either! I looked at L.Joe who was still expecting an answer from me. Ok now what should I tell him?

"Sorry but I don't know you." I said and L.Joe sighed heavily.

"Ok then But I know it's you! SO I will make you remember!" L.Joe said confidently and returned inside. That was too close! But shouldn't his memory of me be gone? I mean I was told that his memory was erased! SO how does he remember me? Oh well! No time to worry about that now.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

~Back at Home~

After about 2 hours trapped in the closet, DOngwoon and Hyunseung found us. But they now keep teasing us about what we supposedly did in there....alone. Well for one thing...NOTHING HAPPENED!! Doojoon and I just talked, it was really fun! We liked the same things and we shared the same dream. We both wanted to bring our kingdoms back together, but for that to work...our fathers would need to be friends again.

Also beause of this mess, all the other realms that were allied with Heaven and Hell are now divided. There are now two groups instead of one. We both wanted our fathers on the same side! And that means I would get to see Doojoon more often. That would be great! But more importantly...I need  to break this curse!! I like being a girl and all but I miss being a boy.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

I should really hang out with Ae-Cha more often! I mean seriously! I never knew she could like the same things as me, I guess angels and devils aren't so different like my father told me countless times. But this is one angel so i can't say it about all of them. To be honest the other two aren't so bad either, Ki Kwang isn't so bad at fighting, and Dongwoon  could make a good sparring partner for Hyunseungs. So I guess Heaven isn't so bad. BUt my dad won't like it if he finds out that his son is starting to like angels. I better not say anything to him if I know what's good for me.

Although...We're not doing our jobs! We're supposed to be hunting some demons. But all we're doing is worrying about each other! I mean we've had some really weird moments, so now it's not really easy to stay the same.

"Hey everyone! We really should get started on finding those demons! It's been over a week since we got here but so far we haven't started." I pointed out.
"I know! I know! But come on! We would if Minho didn't enroll us in school for his own benefit." Dongwoon said in a nnoyed tone

"Excuse you? It's not easy looking for one person or thing that is playing hide and seek with me!" MInho said, smacking Dongwoon.

"Dongwoon if it's hard for him to find one person, imagine how much harder it will be for us." Ae-Cha pointed out.

"Yeah you're right! Sorry for my outburst." Dongwoon said, looking at the floor in shame.

"It's ok you didn't mean it." Ae-Cha said getting up from the couch and walking over to him, giving him a gentle hug. Ae-Cha is too nice for her own good! She may even end up letting the demons go once we find them. Maybe she should learn a thing or two about being mean from Junhyng. I mean he is good at bringing others down.

But then again, he may wear her out to the point that she is so cruel that her own knights might desert her and I don't want that to happen.