Awkward Roommates

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

A week went by and no one has said a word to each other. Ae-Cha and Ki Kwang are always together, Dongwoon is almost always in his room, while the rest of us stay on the third floor. Junhyung always leaves the house so he never tries to hang out with us, I wonder what he does each day. Minho...he's usually with Dongwoon upstairs, and you could always hear them screaming about something....and I don't want to know what it's about.

"What do you think they're screaming about up there?" I asked.

"Who knows, but whatever it is, it's probably something stupid." Doojoon said sarcastically and sat down on the couch across from Ae-Cha and Ki Kwang.

"Hey listen, how come you two are always together?" I asked.

"We've been friends for a long time and she's like a sister to me." Ki Kwang said, patting Ae-Cha's head.

"Oh!" I said looking away "So you two and Dongwoon are from Heaven?"

"Yeah." Ae-Cha answered.

"It's weird though, I've heard that King Yesung has a son and yet..." Doojoon said looking at Ae-Cha

"Oh! My brother Yoseob had a lot of things to do, so I had to come in his place." Ae-Cha said happily and then soon, we heard Dongwoon and Minho scream yet again. We all got up and ran upstairs to Dongwoon's room, I kicked the door open and what I saw was very stupid. Minho and Dongwoon were playing a stupid game! But that wasn't it, Minho was in a very awkward position on top of Dongwoon.

Dongwoon's shirt was almost completely ripped, his arms were pinned over his head, while a very red Minho had no shirt on. We all looked at each other, no one saying a word...then again who could? This isn't exactly the most comfortable scene in the world.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

................Yeah this isn't something i wanted to see...EVER!! I wanted to leave but Ki Kwang was holding onto me for support. After a while, Dongwoon and Minho struggled to get on their feet and Minho walked away. Doojoon and Hyunseung followed soon after, leaving the three of us in Dongwoon's room.

"Soooo....what was going on in here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Minho and I were playing a video game...we got very competetive and it lead to fighting." Dongwoon answered.

"Okay well I'm going to go for a walk..." I said and broke free of Ki Kwang's grip and hurried downstairs. I quickly made my way out the door and sat by the stairs. I'm sure Ki Kwang has a lot to say to Dongwoon and I don't want to be around them when he says it. For as long as I've known Ki Kwang, I can tell that he has a crush on Dongwoon but he never told him.

To be honest, Dongwoon is KI Kwang's first love and Dongwoon is oblivious. I guess the way Ki Kwang acts toward him is normal, like he's the same with everyone. With me, Ki Kwang is like my older brother whose always there for me and is protective. I sighed heavily and decided to walk around the city, everything here amazed me! Earth is a very magnificent place, I should come here more often. As I was walking, I heard someone yelling...then when I turned around, I was knocked down.

"Sorry my bad!! Are you okay?" the guy asked.

"Yeah." I said getting up.

"By the way my name is Taemin!" Taemin said happily shaking my hand.

"My name is Ae-Cha nice to meet you." I said awkwardly, staring at the strange boy.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

Ki kwang hasn't spoken to me about the incident, and I don't know what to do. It's not like he's avoiding me but he dodges the question whenever I bring it up. to no surprise Doojoon and Hyunseung aren't doing anything. It's not like they have anything to do with me and Ki kwang, so there's no point. Prince Yoseob went out so I can't tak to him about it, besides him...I have no one else.

[Ki kwang's P.O.V]

It's not like I don't want to answer Dongwoon's question, it's just that, I don't know what to tell him. Minho has been missing ever since that incident so I can't confront him about it! MAN! If only King Yesung or Queen Ryeowook were here, then I would know what to do. Dongwoon, he is the only person I have a problem with, a problem I need to solve on my own! Now...HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS?!.........OH MY LORD! I SAID HELL!!! Calm down, you didn't mean to! Breathe in, breathe out  *sigh* there, better? GOOD! Now let's go take a nap upstairs.

[Junhyung's P.O.V]

Wandering the city each day is a LOT better than staying with the other guys. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them! It's just that there is only so much royalty and orders I can take! Not that I even do them always anyway. Now that Heaven is with us, I don't want to be anywhere near them. I probably should get back now...NOT! I can go whenever I feel like it, not when they say so.

I got down from the tree I was in and began making my way back to the house. On the way there, i felt some really strange energy and it's something that I don't recognize. I followed the source until I saw a boy about 18 or whatever talking to a girl who was an angel by the size of her energy. I got closer to the pair so I can get a better reading of the boy, but I still couldn't tell what he was.

[Minho's P.O.V]

After what happened, I needed to get out of the house and fast. King Yesung won't let me hear the end of it, if he ever finds out! I decided to continue my search of the special creature who is believed to be hiding around here somewhere. The only way to track someone is by sensing their energy, all creatures have a unique energy source that not many can tell apart.

The only lead I have is that he goes to a human school called Seoul High. I enrolled in the school as a music teacher but so far i haven't found anything.

~Sorry for not updating in a while! Its just that i've been busy writing out the fanfiction before i put it up online and ended up writing more than i needed and so from now on.....i'll try to update at least 2 chapters!! Thanks to everyone for subscribing!!~