Facing Your Fear

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

These mirrors weren't normal! Each one showed a different part of me, except that one side of me that I locked away tightly in my heart. I didn't want to see him, anyway he would just bring pain all over my body again. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to get out of here and find everyone.

"Really big brother? You know that you really dont care about those people."

"Who are you?"

"You're mean! You've really forgotten about me?"

"Answer the question!"

"Hehehehe you'll have to catch me first." The young man appeared in front of me and then started to run in the opposite direction. "You know what? The whole family knows about you! They know what you did and who you really are! Those feelings you have for that girl...they aren't real!"

[Taemin's P.O.V]

"W-What do you want with me?" I asked.

"Same thing as before..I just want you."

"Well I don't want you!" I yelled.

"You say that.....stop denying it."

"Who says I'm denying it?" I asked, my throat  begining to croak.

"I did now be a good boy and stay where you are." He said and his eyes began to glow. My body stopped moving and it felt like something was wrapping itself around me. He pulled out a black sword and approached my limp body, fear began to crawl up my spine and my eyes started to water.

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

"Hey Jonghyun how's the class going?"

"What do you think?"

"What?"

"They're screaming." He said with a blank expression, "LIsten to their screams of pain." I did what he asked and listened to the sounds of people screaming. Any normal person wouldn't notice anything wrong, all they would see is a group of students sleeping. But in this case, these students were suffering! One thing I noticed was that Doojoon was in here as well.

"I think the class is over now Jonghyun."

"You're right." He sighed. "EIther way...what I learned today was very interesting. I will surely be able to use this."

"For what?"

"Future tests for them." Jonghyun said with a smirk. He shut the music off and everyone got up quickly, removed their blindfolds. Everyone showed signs of fear, two of them even started to cry...pathetic!

'WHAT WAS THAT!" Doojoon demanded angrily.

"It's called a nightmare, but this one involved every one of your deepest, darkest fears that only I know about.

"You what?" Taemin asked in between sobs.

"In your sleep, I can see and hear what your fears are. Now that I know that, all I need is to prepare classes for each of you." Jonghyun left the room and I took one last look at everyone before I left as well.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

That felt way too real to be a nightmare!! Nothing like that can ever occur. My body was still shaking from the torment that I had to go through...Ae-Cha was evil, she enjoyed the fear in my eyes, liked how blood trailed down my chest and how I could barely talk. I looked around at everyone, they all showed signs of fear and discomfort...Taemin was still crying. I wonder what kind of nightmare he had that made him cry like this...I walked over to him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Taemin are you ok?" I asked softly.

"No! I'm not!" Taemin said in between sobs.

"Anyone know what the teacher will do now that he knows our fears?" Doojoon asked.

"Well he doesn't know Hyunseung's, Dongwoon's. or Junhyung's fears, so he'll probably wait until then to decide what to do." KI Kwang said. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest and I pulled away from Taemin, I held onto my chest and felt something warm.

I looked down at my hand and saw BLOOD!! My eyes went wide, I freaked out! There is no way! That nightmare seems all too real!

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

I saw blood in Ae-Cha's chest and she was scared! Just where did the blood come from? Was it from the nightmare? No way! Are you telling me  that if you get hurt in the nightmare, you automatically get it in the real world? I rushed over to her side and tried to help stop the flow of blood from leaking any further. We all got up and quickly took her to the nurse's office, what we didn't know was that Taemin was also bleeding.

We noticed when the nurse asked aboput the other bleeding child. Both Taemin and Ae-Cha had to stay in the office for a while because the pain they were feeling was way too much.

[Jonghyun's P.O.V]

These were some pretty interesting fears! I never could have guessed that any one could be like that. That boy Doojoon...his fear wasn't exactly clear to me, I wonder what the little boy was talking about. Everyone else, it won't be that hard to test them, afterall...overcoming your fear is what everyone needs to do once in a while. ALthough, I should have better prepared them for what they were getting themselves inbto. Who am I kidding? Surprise was the best thing to do!

"I am very evil!"

"JOnghyun what is wrong with you?" I stopped laughing and turned around to see Minho.

"YAH! Minho don't do that!" I yelled.

"Sorry my bad...so did you find anything?" Minho asked.

"Plenty."

"Really? Like what?"

"Loneliness, double souls, disturbing man, twin personality, these people are interesting!"

"So what will you do now?"

"I'm going to give them seperate classes while I think of what tests to give each of them."