REALLY?!

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

-THE NEXT DAY-

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

............Tick tock tick tock tick tock......YAH!! This is too uncomfortable! Hyunseung is annoyed with Dongwoon and Dongwoon is upset with Ki Kwang and Ae-Cha. I mean I'm disappointed too but at least I can it up and talk to everyone...who am I kidding? I may be talking to them but I'm not handling it so well on the inside. Whenever I see Ae-Cha or Ki Kwang, my heart falls apart and I can't be in the same room. Why in the name of Hell did I have to fall in love with an angel? Life just isn't working out for me at all!

[Minho's P.O.V]

WOW! Seriously! Not even well into this week and everyone is literally...not happy! These guys are very uncomfortable with each other ever since yesterday. What can I do to ease the atmosphere in here?.......Hmmmmm....Come on! This isn't that hard to do! I'm a teacher, I'm supposed to come up with solutions to problems. AHA! I've got it! Hehehehehehehehe! This is brilliant! You've done it again!

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

I don't know what Dongwoon was thinking but I do know that if he ever does that again, he's going down. This morning he managed to keep his distance from me, which was a smart move on his part. On the way to school, no one would really talk to each other... that was until the whole school attacked us! They were bombarding us with questions about the fights that happened yesterday. It was not easy to keep up with them! Thank god Minho kept them away long enough for us to go inside and make it to class.

Not many things changed...unless you count Ae-Cha being more popular, Doojoon becoming a bully, Dongwoon becoming a bad boy? While Ki Kwang and I were pitied on. Technically I wasn't pitied, I was mocked! I was made fun of becasue Dongwoon is younger than me! This is stupid! GAHH!! Can this day get any worse?

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

I can't believe I'm being called a bad boy! And it was all becasue I got into one fight with Hyunseung! As much as I don't care for it, being a bad boy just isn't me. I mean seriously do i look like I can hurt anyone? NO I don't! I'm a knight but people sometimes don't believe me and just laugh and walk away. During our lunch break, I got a note from someone telling me to meet them in the school yard right away.

I got my stuff together and had Taemin watch them so no one would steal it. I amde my way outside of the building and waited fot the mystery person, possibly a secret admirer. I waited for around 5 minutes when I heard Hyunseung's voice behind me. I turned around and saw him there with a serious expression on his face and it kinda scared me.

"Did you want to see me?" I asked unsure if he sent me the letter.

"Yeah. What you did to me yesterday, what was that really about?" HYunseung asked getting closer.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"You know very well what I mean." He snapped angrily.

"Well you see...It's just that...I can keep someone alive through a kiss." I said blushing insanely. " ANd since you were running out of oxygen...I basically was giving you life energy and oxygen to stay alive---"

"That is just weird! Even for an angel!" Hyunseung said with a smirk.

"Don't get me wrong, I do like you but it's part of my nature and duty as a knight and an angel to save someone."

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

"I do like you." That was what Dongwoon said and Hyunseung doesn't seem fazed by it. Why? Does he feel the same way about him? No it can't be! I didn't want to stay any longer because if I did...who knows what could've happened with them and I wouldn't have like it. I ran back inside the school without looking where I was going and kept running into everyone in y way. I kept running until I found the prince staring out the window, out of instinct...I hugged him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his shoulder and silently cried.

"K-Ki Kwang? What's wrong?" Yoseob asked.

"I-I don't want to talk about it now, let me just stay here for a while." I said and Yoseob removed my ahnds, turned around to face me and pulled me into a tight hug, my hair gently.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk about it, okay?"

I nodded my head and he walked me down the hall, back outside.

[Unknown P.O.V]

Ugh! This year is so boring! Nothing exciting happened! Except for the 2 fights that happened yesterday while I was sick. As I was walking around outside, I noticed 2 people sitting down on the grass...the boy was lying down on the girl's lap. AAAWWWWW!! How cute! I continued to watch them, it was a nice change especially since I could tell that they weren't human.

Then when I knew I've had enough for one day, I was going to leave...but someone caught my attention. He was tall, handsome, black spiky hair, and most of all...mature looking. He was watching the couple as well but he looked depressed, I follwed his gaze and his attention was to the girl. Looks like classic one side love! This should be fun, ths could become my new favorite show! I know it sounds stupid but what else can I do?

[Taemin's P.O.V]

I was walking to my next class whenI noticed Ae-Cha and Ki Kwang out in the school yard together. But they weren't alone...Doojoon was there too, and so was another student that I've never seen before. The mysterious boy didn't do anything but stare at Doojoon witha  creepy smile on his face. Oh No! Something about this doesn't seem right! I rushed downstairs and mademy way to them and noticed something.

There were three different auras in the field: Lust, devotion, and sadness. Just how more crazy can this get? When 3 seperate feelings come together...it will unleash chaos on the nearest place around them. But  being the creature I am, I don't have the power to contain it. Why? Because my abilities were sealed away years ago by a demon.

*OK! Chapter 13! So what did you guys think? Let me know in the comment below*