So we meet again

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Minho's P.O.V]

Hell doesn't seem to have changed! You would think that after all this time, something would have been different. Oh well! No sense in wondering about that now because it's none of my buisness. I quickly found the castle and the guards almost didn't let me in, they had to because the king told them to let a red-haired, black winged boy.

I made way to the throne room...why can't he be somewhere else for a change? To no surprise he was sitting in his grand chair with a smirk on his face, but soon vanished when he saw me. I knelt down before him like the loyal pet I am and he told me to stand up.

"Look Minho we both know that you have nothing to report so why don't you just leave?" Seungho asked.

"I am sorry my king! Trying to locate a creature is not easy if you can't tell where he/she is in a human society."

"Just how hard is it? This abomination has a very different energy from human, angel, demon, and devil!! SO WHY CAN'T YOU FIND THEM?"

"Again I am sorry! It seems that he/she is hiding the presence very well."

"DON'T COME BACK HERE UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR MISSION! UNDERSTAND?"

"Y-Yes my king!" I said and left the castle in a hurry.

[L.Joe's P.O.V]

I went up to the roof of the school where my clone was waiting for me. He returned into my body and I hid myself behind an air vent and waited for whoever it was that created the portal in the sky.

-10 minutes later-

I saw something come down from the portal and land quietly. He had blodd red hair, black wings, black jeans with one half cut off and gold eyes. Suddenly a black tornado formed around him and then he looked human. To my surprise, he looked that weird teacher...what was his name again? Oh yeah! That's right! Minho! I came out of hiding and went up to him.

"Excuse me are you Minho?" I asked.

"Who's asking?"

"My name is L.Joe."

"L-L.Joe."

"Yes now are you Minho?" I asked agin.

"Y-Yes."

"Hmmmm." He looked at me closely. "It's YOU!" He pointed at me.

"W-What?"

"Oh don't tell  me? You've really forgotten me?" I said with a pout. I can't believe he's forgotten about me! I mean come on, even after all these years, I still remember him! WHo wouldn't? Minho was one of my best friends and he saved my life 3 times already. I looked up at him, he had a confused exression on his face, really? Is he seriously doing this to me?

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

KI Kwang has been hanging around me the whole day! Sure I love Ki Kwang but there are times when I do want to be alone. But trying to get away from him isn't easy! The guy seems to know exactly where I seem to be! Man! What do I have to do to get away from him? As soon as the coast was clear, I quietly left the bathroom. To my dismay, I heard Ki Kwang running towards me...OH NO! I instantly ran for my life, but I couldn't shake him. If only I had my wings! Only then could I escape.

Luckily, I spotted Doojoon up ahead. I made my way up to him and without saying anything, I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hall and into a closet. Don't ask why! It wsa the only thing I could think of and it was the closest door to us.

"Ok, 2 questions! 1. why did you drag me with you? 2. Why are we in a closet?" Doojoon asked.

"Sorry Ki Kwang wouldn't leave me alone so I thought that he would stop if you were with me. Also this was the closest door to us so it was quicker to hide in, don't take it the wrong way understand?" I said, my face turning red with embarassment. Ok...now that I think about it...maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

-5 minutes later-

"I think Ki Kwang is gone now." Doojoon said.

"Ok we better get back to class now." I said and placed my hand on the doorknob. I tried to turn it but the door wouldn't budge. "Doojoon can you open the door?"

"Sure, hold on a sec." He tried to open the door as well but he had no luck either. Great! We're locked in! We are going to be here a while. I might as well make the best of it, I mean it's not like we talk or anything.

[Minho's P.O.V]

What is this kid talking about? I don't remember anyone by the name L.Joe....or do I? Hmmmm...let me see....Come on Minho you can do it!

-Flashback-

It's raining! Wow this is really fun! Ugh this is really stupid! I was walking through the neighborhood when I saw a young man with light pink hair playing with a blue ball. Normally when I see a human boy, I would walk away without a second thought but this boy wasn't human. I hisd behind a tree and carefully watched him...he didn't look happy, I wanted to leave but it was at that moment that a group of boys appraoched him.

They began harrassing him, he wanted them to stop but they just laughed and continued. At first it was harmless, then one of them knocked them out with a bat to the head and pushed him into the street. Without any signs of warning, a car came really fast and ran him over! All the boy  ran away in a hurry and the driver kept on driving. I quickly ran over to him, picked him up and made my way to the hospital in a hurry.

"SOMEONE HELP!! THIS BOY WAS JUST RUN OVER BY A CAR!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and everyone rushed over and took the unconscious boy out of my arms. One of the nurses took me to the bathroom to wipe off te blood that was ruining my shirt.

While the nurse waited outside, I summoned Chunji out and had him show me the list of humans that were on the "To die" list. Luckily next to the names, were the pictures of the people...this makes my job a lot of easier that way. To my dismay, the boy was on the list.