What the ?

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Minho's P.O.V]

I moved the mirror away from Ae-Cha and soon the body that was on the bed disappeared. Are you kidding me? Either they are hiding or they ran out of the house without me knowing. But I would've sensed movement in the house no matter how quiet they could've been! So how did they leave? I looked around the room carefully but found nothing, and then I noticed that the window was open...Crap! Don't tell me?! I peaked out the window and looked around...hmmm where did you go?

I was tempted to jump out the window but I stopped myself and left the house the normal way. I instantly started channeling my energy on locating one of those idiots. But no luck! So I reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of paper in the shape of a doll. I recited a special chant and the paper turned into a little girl with curly brown hair and gold eyes.

"Taeyeon reporting for duty!"

"Ok Taeyeon now listen carefully, I need you to find 5 teenagers, 2 are from Hell and the other 3 are form Heaven."

"Okay but I am going to need a picture to know who I'm looking for."

"Okay then here you go." I said and handed her the individual pictures with their names at the bottom of the picture. "Now go."

"Yes Sir." Taeyeon said and disappeared right away. Then it hit me! I could've used my secret book! I rsn down the street and then climbed up a nearby tree so no one will see what I'm doing. I took another piece of paper and recited the same chant and the paper turned into a little boy with cat ears.

"What do you want?" Chunji asked with a yawn.

"Sorry for waking you, but I need to use your book to locate some people." I said almost like I was begging.

"Oh alright." Chunji said in an annoyed tone and pulled out a giant book with silver writing. "Just say the name(s) of the people you want to find and let me do the rest."

"I would like to find Ae-Cha, HyunSeung, Doojoon, Ki Kwang, and Dongwoon." Chunji looked through the book and then his eyebrows went up as if he found something.

"The 4 boys are at the park but I can't find Ae-Cha, it's as if this person is nowhere on earth or in any other realm." Chunji said and closed the book, then crawled on top of my head and fell asleep.

Damn! Where the hell could she have gone? Either she must be able to hide her energy or there is something around her that makes it impossible to find her. I jumped down from the tree and started searching, I went to the park first and indeed find Ki Kwang and the others.

They instantly tried to make a run for it but they have no idea what I can do. "Not so fast." I said and pulled out a wand with a silver clock at the end with a bell at the top. "Time Stop!"

In an instant everything stopped......that's better, I walked over to everyone and called Taeyeon over to where I am. I had her tie them up and return them to the house and place a barrier around it so they wouldn't leave. I returned everything to normal and began my search, GREAT! I looked up and down the city but no luck...should I stop and just let her come home? Yeah that sounds better.

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

Sneaking out felt great! I took in all the sights and sounds of this unknown place and giggled a little. Everything looked so cool! I then noticed a store filled with many shiny things, and could feel myself being drawn inside and soon I stood in the middle of the store. My eyes looked at everything it could see and found myself touching everything.

"Ae-Cha is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around and saw Taemin running towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey Taemin, fancy meeting you here."

"Same here, so? see anything you like?"

"That one!" I said pointing to the red heart shaped necklace with a silver cross in the middle with silver wings.

"Nice! Want me to get it for you?"

"Really?!"

"Sure, it's no problem." He said and took the necklace to the front counter and paid for it. After he gave me the necklace, he helped me put it on and I stared at it eagerly with a big smile spread across my face.

"Thank you." I said bowing politely.

"Your welcome, anyway I need to go or mom wil kill me." Taemin said and ran off, I should get going as well.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

While Minho stayed in his room, the rest of us were being guarded by a little cat-thing that was sleeping. He had the little girl go find Ae-Cha but it's been over an hour! Soon the front door opened and I heard the little girl's voice. WE saw her walk in holding Ae-Cha's hand, looking very happy.

"I found her!!"

"Calm down Taeyeon, no need to get excited."

"Okay!" Taeyeon said and jumped into Ae-Cha's arms excitedly. Ae-Cha carried her into the living room and sat down, patting her head. As I stared at her, I saw something sparkle around her neck. I took a closer look and saw that it was a necklace witn silver wings...that is something an angel would want. I smirked a little and noticed that she looked at me with a curious expression, and then smiled.

I blushed like crazy and stared at the floor while twidling with my fingers. I slowly looked back up and noticed that she was standing in front of me, probably wondering what was wrong.

"Are you okay?" She asked almost as if she was singing.

"I-I-I gotta go!" I said and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room. My heart was racing like crazy! I tried to calm down but it was easier said than done. I walked over to my bed and layed down, pulling the blanket over me...WHY IN THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?? I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!!