Not Your Best Idea

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

 

*hey its maknaehariie here to say im sorry once again for my lack of not frequently updating as much as you would like. :( you must all hate me right? but then again, if you did hate me then i wouldn't have 18 subscribers now would i? i know because of this i should have motivation but as any other person, i dislike work on any level! even writing from time to time. XD so i can only blame myself for being super lazy!! (i laugh at myself) so i'm going to shut up now and let you enjoy My Knight In Bloody Hell! Also this fanfic is not a kiwoon fanfic but there will be moments from time to time.*

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

We all walked in silence...I didn't bother to look at Doojoon or Ki Kwang. Just what the hell happened to them and what happened to me? All I know is that one minute I stood and watched and the next thing I know...my hands started clenching themselves and my blood started to boil. Soon I found myself getting in between Doojoon and Ki Kwang, and grabbing Doojoon's wrist. I got even angrier as soon as I was in front of him, and I let it get the best of me, doing what I could to hurt him in any way.

Is it possible that I love Ki Kwang? NO way it CAN'T be! Besides Ki Kwang is in love with Dongwoon and he only sees me as his brother...well sister as of now. As soon as we got inside, I went up to my room and locked the door...I dropped down to the floor and just stared at the ground.

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

"Just what were you thinking?" I snapped at Ki Kwang, tears blurring my vision. "You're seriously hurt now."

"Look I'm sorry but I was doing my job." He said bluntly

"WHAT JOB WAS THAT? PROVING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS WIN? WHAT YOU DID WAS STUPID!!" I yelled angrily wiping my tears away.

"What I want to know is why did you two fight?" We heard Ae-Cha say in a cold tone. I could see the anger in his eyes and the atmosphere around him was dark and sinister. Oh Boy! This won't end well, I gaurantee it! I put my attention back to Doojoon and Ki Kwang who by the looks of it were already shaking in fear. "WELL? START TALKING!" Ae-Cha's voice got higher and he was getting ready to hit something or someone near him. I slowly got up and started backing away...I ended bumping into Hyunseung who was enjoying the view.

"Your majesty please stop stalling and just answer the question before you get hurt." Hyunseung said almost in a teasing tone.

"Well...uhhh...you see...that is...y-you looked very tired w-when you c-came into the cafeteria, and y-you put yourself on top of m-me, falling asleep." I looked at the prince who was turning red and his evil cloud was slowly dissapearing.

"I d-did that?"

"Yeah but-" Doojoon started.

"I walked in and assumed something happened, I picked a fight with Doojoon because I t-told him that it was my duty." Ki Kwang said confidently but you could hear the fear in his voice and his body was trembling. The prince didn't say anything...nothing at all! It was weird even for him. He walked out of the living room with an evil smirk...I didn't know what the prince was planning so I slowly walked away but the prince came back in.

I looked down a his hands and my eyes went wide! He was holding an enormous bow in his right hand and an empty bag in the other. I looked back at his eyes and they were scary and lifeless.

"Dongwoon do me a favor and lock every door and window to make sure that no one escapes."

"Yes your majesty." i bowed and ran all around the house and locked every door and window like i was told to do. As I locked the last window, I heard Ki Kwang's shrieks of terror and Doojoon's pitiful screams. I couldn't help but laugh at them, I went back downstairs and....the 1st floor was destroyed.

[Hyunseung's P.O.V]

This is fun! This is a fun time! While the princess is attacking those two, I'm enjoying the view from the couch that is surprisingly unharmed. This was too funny! Hmmmm...should I help them? I continued to eat popcorn while I made my decison...MAN! This is good! Wait I just realized something! Where is Minho? I kept looking around but there were no signs of Minho anywhere in the house, just where is he?

[Minho's P.O.V]

Another day, another failed attempt at finding this creature. Why can't his majesty give me a mission that doesn't involve playing hide and seek? This is getting me nowhere! I returned home and I heard screaming from Doojoon and Ki Kwang...now I'm worried about what's going on. I was hesitant at first but that was before I heard something explde...OH NO!

I quickly unlocked the door and went inside...MY HOUSE! IT'S DESTROYED! I saw Ki Kwang and Doojoon running and white arrows going after them. They managed to evade it but the arrows just destroyed what was left of my living room wall.

[Nobody's P.O.V]

While the prince was busy trying to kill Ki Kwang and Doojoon...Dongwoon and Hyunseung were playing cards, Junhyung left again, and Minho well let's just say he was still trying to process what was going on. Although it didn't take long because he slowly got up, pulled out a hammer? And then he went after Ae-Cha or Yoseob whiever you want to call him. He hit the back of his head, knocking himout and then knocked out Doojoon and Ki Kwang.

Hyunseung and Dongwoon didn't notice what happened until Hyunseung noticed it got quiet all of a sudden.

-30 minutes later-

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

"Ah! Ow! My head hurts!" I woke up with an intense sharp pain at the back of my head. I looked around and found myself tied up...but to what exactly? I followed the rope tied to my wrists and saw that I was tied to Doojoon and Ki Kwang. They were stil unconscious...why did I have to get tied to them?

"You're awake I see."

"What?" I said and looked up to see Minho staring at me with a hammer in hand. He looked very annoyed and angry! Then again the house is practically destroyed because of me. "Where are Dongwoon and Hyuseung?" I asked worridly

"Don't worry about them." He said with a smirk.

-MEANWHILE-

"This is perfect!  Just perfect! While Minho is doing who-knows-what, we're down in the basement with the door locked." Hyunseung complained.

"And no matter what we try...we can't get the door to open because Minho placed a barrier around it." I said so we might as well wait a while."

"Fine! So what do we do now?" Hyunseung asked sirring down next to me with his arms crossed and a serious expression.

*So what do you think will happen to Dongwoon and Hyunseung? Minho is very violent isn't he? LOLZ I enjoyed making this chapter and i hope you did too!*