Doojoon V.S Ki Kwang

My Knight In Bloody Hell (hiatus)

[Dongwoon's P.O.V]

This is stupid! Not only did Ki Kwang leave me alone in the classroom, he's going to fight Doojoon. Just how stupid can he get? As I was walking to my next class, I found the prince unconscious on the floor...not again! I sighed heavily and picked him up gently, I walked down the hall until I found Minho talking to Hyunseung.

"Hey Dongwoon...why is Ae-Cha dead?" Hyunseung asked while poking Yoseob.

"She fell asleep, Minho is there any place I could set her down?"

"Sure, Hyunseung we can talk later." Minho said and lead me down the hall to a small white room. "Set her down on the bed over there."

"Okay." I said and set Yoseob down on the nearest bed and placed a blanket over him.

"Dongwoon, I need you to return to class, I'll stay here with Ae-Cha in case she wakes up." I nodded and went back to class, on the way there I spotted Ki Kwang and Taemin talking. By the looks of it, it seemed like Taemin was trying to stop Ki Kwang from doing something wrong. I got closer to them and managed to hear what was up with them.

"You know that fighting Doojoon won't do any good." Taemin said.

"I don't care! Doojoon needs to get it through his head that Ae-Cha is my responsibility."

"But still!" Taemin pleaded.

"BUt nothing." Ki Kwang snapped and walked away, not noticing that I was there. Ki Kwang you idiot! Someone like you shouldn't be wasting your time with the likes of Doojoon! I ran past Taemin until I made it to my next class where this time Hyunseung was with me. I made my way to my seat next to him and put my head down on my desk.

"Why the long face?"

"Ki Kwang is an idiot."

"Yeah, I heard he was going to fight against my prince. He must be stupid if he thinks he can win against Doojoon."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying...that he is a weak little punk that Doojoon can easily defeat." Hyunseung said with a smirk. My face turned red from anger and I instantly punched him.

"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT KI KWANG THAT WAY!"

"Why you little----" Hyunseung lunged forward at me and started chocking me. I tried to get him off of me but he was too strong, I instantly kicked his stomach and he let me go. But I wasn't done there...I put myself on top of him and began punching his face repeatedly without stopping.

[Doojoon's P.O.V]

Time was ticking by until my fight with Ki Kwang, each minute goes by and I get more impatient. As I was walking, there were many humans running past me in excitement, heading to who-knows-where. It didn't really concern me until I heard one of the humans say that two of the new students are fighting. I ran towards the fight, when I found the classroom, I saw Hyunseung and Dongwoon clawing at each other.

I instantly ran over and pulled them a part. But even though I did, Dongwoon went after Hyunseung again...just what did Hyunseung do?

"Yah! What just happened?" I yelled.

"To be perfectly honest, all I said was that Ki Kwang is a weak little punk that you can easily defeat." Hyunseung said wiping the blood from his lips.

"You have a point there, Dongwoon next time you hurt him, I''l be the one to gladly teach you a lesson." I said coldly.

"Fine! And by the way...KI Kwang will win, he has never lost a match against anyone! Not even the prince!" Dongwoon said confidently. I just started laughing and that seemed to make him angrier! I'll tell you...his face was priceless! It only made me want to make him ven more mad, and that's exactly what I did. The rest of the day, I kept tormenting him...it was too funny! What was even more hysterical was that he started helping Ki Kwang get ready.

-After school-

[Yoseob's P.O.V]

FINALLY!!! THE DAY IS OVER!!! I gathered my stuff and left the classroom. Soon enough I ran into Taemin who grabbed my wrist and dragged me all the way down the hall.

"Yah! Taemin where are you taking me?"

"KI Kwang and Doojoon are going to fight in the school yard!" Taemin said.

"WHAT?!" My heart started beating rapidly, my chest started to hurt badly. What are they thinking? Soon we made it to the schoolyard where a huge crowd was already gathering. Taemin and I made our way to the front where Doojoon and Ki Kwang were just staring at each other. Time started to speed up and before I knew it, Doojoon went after Ki Kwang first...It wasn't a good sight, Doojoon seemed to have the upper hand. Doojoon lunged at Ki Kwang, Ki Kwang tried to dodge it but he was too slow.

[Ki Kwang's P.O.V]

I can't get a clear shot at him! If I don't do something and fast, he'll win for sure. But whatever I try, he always dodges it, it's like he knows what I'm going to do before I do. Soon...I was on the floor, bruised up and bleeding, I looked up at Doojoon who had this cocky look on his face. He raised his fist up and came at me, I closed my eyes so I wouldn't see it coming. In that same instant, I heard someone yell "NOOO!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Yoseob protecting me, his hand was grabbing onto Doojoon's wrist. Yoseob got closer and closer until they were inches apart nd he started twisting his wrist.

"NEVER.HURT.KI KWANG!" Yoseob grabbed Doojoon by his collar and slammed him aginst the floor, kicking him non-stop. I stayed stunned on the floor watching Doojoon get beaten...Yoseob was clawing, scratching, punching, kicking, everything you could think of.

Soon Yoseob was going too far and even Doojoon was bleeding badly. Dongwoon had to step in and pul him away.

"You are lucky that Dongwoon is holding me back!" Yoseob spat. Yoseob broke free from Dongwoon's grip and ran over to my side

*So what did you think? What a turn around! Yoseob is pretty EPIC don't you think? Leave any comments about the fight, if i did anything wrong dont hesitate to point out so I can improve on my fight scenes* *Bows and waves*