Chapter 9

Look At Me, Notice Me

Jiyong's kiss was breath taking. It took him a long while before breaking the kiss. You gasped for air as you avoided Jiyong's ert look. You touched your lips slightly as you realised how badly it had swelled up.

"That was your first kiss, wasn't it?" Jiyong asked and you felt your knees weakened at his husky voice. Your cheeks flamed up as Jiyong continued to bug you.

"I stole your first kiss~ I stole Hwang Eun Hae's first kiss~" Jiyong sang as he skipped around you like a little kid. You giggled as you stopped him from skipping, "Stop it oppa! You're embarrassing me!"

"Come on, your boyfriend took your first kiss and you're not the slightest bit happy?" Jiyong bugged. * Boyfriend?* Your eyes widened at what he just proclaimed himself as.

"Boyfriend." you repeated continuously, your eyes staring at him blankly, demanding an explanation.

"Are you telling me that the intense lip lock session we had just now meant nothing to you?" Jiyong asked without shame and that made you blush even harder.

"A... Aniya!" you blurted and immediately avoided Jiyong's cheeky expression. *What about Seungri?* You absentmindedly thought about Seungri as Jiyong pulled you towards him.

"Jinjja mianhee, Eun Hae ah. I would love to have lunch with you but I have an appointment. That reminds me, stay away from Seungri okay? Don't ask me why but I'll explain everything to you in a bit. I don't have the time now, so annyeong!!!" Jiyong waved as he ran off, pulling back his mask at the same time.

You noticed that and that made you wonder why he was wearing a mask. You were starting to suspect Jiyong now but you couldn't really do anything about it if he didn't want to tell you why. But no, he was your boyfriend, wasn't he?

 

" Hwang Eun Hae! You ditched me back there! Those audience demanded me to do the pepero kiss in return with some ugly dude!" Hwang Bo shouted as she whacked your head really hard. You rubbed your head blankly as you didn't even reply her.

Hwang Bo stared at you in shock and she felt guilty instantly, "Yah, mianhee. Did I hit you too hard? Did you lose your senses or something?"

You didn't reply as your mind was filled of those memories of that intense kiss session you had with Jiyong. He took your first kiss.

 

[ Okay, so short update. I'm really tired now and I thought that if I don't update just a little bit of this, my subs would be disappointed. I need to pay more attention to this story T.T]