Creating The Best Memories

Look At Me, Notice Me

CNBLUE - Imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aci_ZDD8Wmw

---

Day 7

Splash.

You looked up at the face a few inches away from yours. What could make you happier than seeing your loved one the minute you wake up?

"You're up early." Jiyong's sleepily eyes glanced at the scenery outside. "I don't want to waste any more time." You looked out to where Jiyong was looking at.

"Ah~ I like the smell of the ocean~" You sat up as you inhaled deeply and Jiyong chuckled at your actions. "Aigoo~ My baby, want to go out there?" Jiyong asked and you beamed, nodding excitedly. The both of you wouldn't have to worry about others distracting you though, the rest had long left the beach, afraid to be gooseberries to the both of you.

"Get changed. I'll be right back~" Jiyong planted a kiss on your ear as he cooed. You giggled and nodded. You closed the door behind him as you removed your top. You were about to wear your sweater when you noticed blood stains on your shirt. You frowned as you touched the blood stain. It was still fresh blood. Just as you lifted your shirt higher to get a good look of the stain, blood dripped onto your left hand.

Your eyes widened as you touched your nose. Bingo, it was really bleeding.

"Eun Hae? Are you done?" Jiyong asked after a while as he attempted to open the door. You immediately locked the door and Jiyong grew worried.

"Yah Eun Hae? Are you okay? What's going on?" Jiyong asked and you didn't reply. You bent down to let the blood drip as you reached for tissues near your bed. Then, the throbbing sensation in your head grew louder, you groaned as you clutched your head.

"HWANG EUN HAE!" Jiyong shouted the minute he heard the groan. "I'M BARGING IN!" He shouted but you used your remaining energy to crawl to the door. Exhausted, you used all the strength in you to push the door backwards, softly, you mummer, "Don't..."

"Eun Hae ah... Just let me see you..." Jiyong banged the door as he felt his tears slipping down his cheeks again.

"Oppa... I-I'm fine... Just give... Give me.... A few minutes..." You rested your head on the door as Jiyong stayed silent.

 

The throbbing sensation stopped after a while and you smiled, satisfied. You reached for your sweater as you pulled it over you. You threw the blood-stained tissues and shirt just so that Jiyong wouldn't worry about you.

"Sorry to make you wait." You opened the door, only to see a exhausted Jiyong.

"Oppa, you cried?" you gasped as you reached for his face when he gripped onto your hand.

"There's blood here." Jiyong spoke softly as he took a tissue behind him and wiped your fingers. You looked at his painful expression and somehow, that hurt you more than the ordeal you just been through.

"Oppa..." you tried to stop him but he wouldn't let go of your hand. "You're pale. Drink something warm." Jiyong continued as you stopped him from walking away, "Oppa, we should go to the beach before the sun sets." You looked at the sea and smiled. The scent of the ocean was great enough to make you feel better.

"Eun Hae ah..." Jiyong looked at you with a weak expression. "Please oppa? It's my last wish." You looked at him expectantly and Jiyong nodded. You smiled but it turned into a frown when you noticed a huge polaroid camera hanging on his neck.

"Oh? What's this for?" You asked and Jiyong blushed slightly. That made you laugh. For Jiyong to blush in front of you was a really hard thing to you because everytime Jiyong blushed, he would look away so you wouldn't see his flushed up face.

Jiyong pouted, "I'm only letting you see my pink cheeks this once!"

You joked but your tone faded off at the last words, "There won't be another time..." Jiyong's pout disappeared as he stared at you with a pained expression.

"Yah, so what is this for?" you broke the atmosphere and Jiyong whispered, "It was to create an album full of your photos..."

You beamed, "So you've been taking photos of me?" Jiyong nodded as he pointed to a wall behind you. You turned around and gasped. The whole wall was filled with polaroids of events that happened in these 7 days.

"How did you..." you walked to the photos as most of them were taken when you were asleep peacefully. From day one till day six, you could see how skinny you had became also, you were getting paler each day.

"Why aren't you in these pictures?" you asked and he smiled, "I was taking photos, babo." You grinned, "You little . You've been taking so many photos and I didn't notice it at all. I bet you off the flash as well." He kissed your nose and nodded.

You looked at him and made a cheeky smile. Jiyong knew immediately what you were about to do. "Eun Hae ah! IT'S NOT GOOD TO RUN WHEN YOU'RE SICK!" Jiyong shouted but you ran after him. Jiyong ran all the way to the beach and you quickly ran after him, barefooted.

Suddenly, Jiyong changed his direction and ran after you. You squealed as you ran as fast as you could. Obviously, Jiyong's legs were longer than yours, allowing him to run faster than you.

"KYAA!" you shrieked when he caught you by your hips and threw you onto the soft sand gently.

"Cheater." you pouted and Jiyong kissed your lips. Pinning you down, he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in your mouth and consistently teasing your tongue.

The minute Jiyong pulled away, you gasped for air. That kiss would have been easier for you if you weren't sick to begin with. Even breathing was difficult for you.

You laid on Jiyong's arms as you looked up in the sky. You beamed at the sky, beautiful eight stars decorated the sky.

"Oppa, it's your favorite number." You pointed to the sky and he chuckled, "And how did you know that eight is my favorite number?"

You turned your attention to him, "I'm your girlfriend! Why wouldn't I know?"

Jiyong agreed with your statement as he admired the stars.

"Oppa?" you continued and Jiyong's ears perked up the minute he heard your voice ringing beside his ears like beautiful melodies.

"Promise me you'll take a polaroid with me on my... On my deathbed." you spoke and Jiyong frowned, "What do you mean?" He was about to turn to look at you when you pushed his face away.

"I love you a lot a lot Kwon Jiyong... I'm sorry.."

Your hands fell weakly on Jiyong's chest and he sat up alarmed. Immediately, he looked at you but could only see a lifeless body of you.

"Eun Hae ah... Don't do this..." Jiyong shook you harshly as his tears poured down.

 

 

After much sobbing and crying, he took the polaroid as you requested. On the bottom of the polaroid, he wrote,

' Thank you for looking at me, thank you for noticing me.

I love you, '

 

 

[ I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed updating it!:D My gosh, this was a longest chapter I have ever written, no? Maybe it's the longest to me since I poured out my emotions while writing this. My tears were flowing like crazy while writing this... And the song really fits it... So as I checked my entire chapter for mistakes, with the song playing, I couldn't help but cry again T.T Once again, Thank You For Subscribing and Commenting<3]