Vacation

Look At Me, Notice Me

You were about to leave the hospital when your phone started ringing. You answered it almost immediately when you saw the caller ID.

"Oppa, is Jiyong oppa alright? Is he still depressed?" you asked and Seungri sighed, "Yes he is. And because of this, he wants to go on a vacation tomorrow to relax and try to forget about you. We're allowed to bring friends along. You in for it?"

*I know I have to be harsh in this breakup but appearing by his side when he tries to forget about me is really ruthless... I only have fourteen days, must as well spend it with him as a friend.*

"Oppa, is it alright if I continue to talk to him as a friend?" you asked and Seungri nodded, "But I really don't get why you wanted to rush all these in the first place. Why not tell him to breakup with you when you're about to go through... Go through the surgery? Then you'll be able to do what couples can do in the time being."

You stopped walking and said softly, "I only have fourteen days before my life ends. There won't be a need to even go through surgery anymore."

Seungri gasped as he couldn't think of anything to say.

"Oppa, pick me up tomorrow. Annyeong." you hung up as you got in Minwoo's car.

---

Day 1

You checked your luggage bag once more and with a deep sigh, you looked at your house.

"Will I come back in time to stay here for a few more days or will my life end earlier than expected?" you mumbled as you dragged your luggage bag out of your house.

"Quickly. You're late. I didn't tell Jiyong hyung that I'll be bringing you and since we parked downstairs, he is pretty depressed that you're coming. I swear, he looked like he wanted to punch me when he realized I was about to bring you." Seungri said as he pulled your luggage bag away from you.

You sighed as you followed him.

 

"You'e late~" Taeyang teased and you smiled, "Annyeonghasayeo, I'm Eun Hae, Seungri oppa's girlfriend."

Taeyang bowed, acting like this was his first time meeting you.

"Annyeong!" a high pitch tone could be heard from the back of the van. You frowned as you turned to look at who was speaking in such high pitch. It definitely wasn't a guy's voice.

"Omo! There's a girl here?" you said in shock and everyone laughed at your statement. But Jiyong only looked away.

The girl tried to stop laughing as she continued, "I'm Top's girlfriend, Pil Sook. You can just call me Sook, everyone calls me that! Sit beside me! Girls should get along and not cling around their boyfriends!" You looked at Top questioningly and he looked away. Somehow, he didn't look like he had feelings for Pil Sook.

Puzzled, you bent down so that your head wouldn't hit the top of the van as you moved towards the empty seat beside Pil Sook.

"I must be your unnie! I'm 26 this year. My my, I feel old." She laughed and you asked, "26? You're older than Top shi?"

Pil Sook nodded and beamed, "My little cute dongsaeng boyfriend." Top scowled and you giggled. Jiyong closed his eyes as he tried to block out your giggles or his heart would hurt even more. Annoyed, he plugged in his ears and blasted his music to the max.

Noticing that Jiyong wouldn't be able to hear anything, Pil Sook stopped smiling and turned to look at you, "Hwang Eun Hae, how are you feeling? I'm actually a specialist in your illness. Top told me all about you. Does your head hurt from time to time?"

Your eyes widened as you stared at Pil Sook, "Eh? Aren't you Top-shi's girlfriend?" She bent down to whisper in your ear, "Not exactly. I'm wooing him," She winked and continued, "But he'll be mine soon. No worries. He's my best friend right now. You know how best friends can develop into something more."

Top glared at Pil Sook's words and muttered, "One more time you talk about you becoming my girlfriend, I swear we won't even stay as friends.

Pil Sook scowled as she stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.

 

"Kids, wake up." Jiyong shouted and you blinked, only to be bewildered by the beautiful scenery outside the van.

"Omo! That beautiful sea!! I just want to jump in it right now!" Pil Sook giggled before she walked out of the van and Jiyong being a gentlemen, lent her his hand so that she could support herself while she got out.

Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri just walked out with their hands in their pocket though and Jiyong looked at you, "Coming out?" You nodded as you stood up, temporarily forgetting that you needed to bent down, resulting a bang on your head.

"Ow..." you scowled as you rubbed the back of your head. Jiyong immediately got in the van beside you and looked at you worriedly, "Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you need first aid? I think I have first aid at the back of the car." Jiyong wanted to rush out when you held his hand, "I'm alright. Thank you for your concern, Jiyong-shi.."

You walked out as Jiyong sat on the chairs of the van blankly. *She used formal language with me... She's acting as if we weren't close."

 

"Wait, there's no one here at all?" Pil Sook asked and then you started to realize that there really wasn't anyone else at the sea. The only thing at sight was three huge modern cabins and the wide ocean. Oh yes, the road too.

"Welcome to GD's land~" Daesung smiled and you laughed at his eye smile. It somehow reminded you of Jiyong.

"What do you mean?" you asked and Jiyong answered, "This area belongs to me. I bought it as an investment. We have three separate cabins here so girls take one cabin, boys separate into two different cabins. Taeyang, manager hyung and me would sleep in one cabin and the other cabin would be Daeung, Top and Seungri. Okay?" All of you nodded at Jiyong's arrangement.

"YES! SO DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN GO SWIMMING NOW?" Pil Sook asked and Jiyong nodded. The thought of going into the wide ocean made you giggle. Excitedly, you jumped up and down, clapping your hands at the same time. Jiyong looked at you affectionately while the rest of them laughed at your actions.

*This is why I love you so much.*

 

The minute you got into the cabin, Pil Sook started questioning you about your illness. Workaholic.

The only thing that you caught on was that you couldn't swim.

"WAEYO? I WANT TO GET IN THAT BEAUTIFUL OCEAN. PLEASE? I BEG YOU!" you looked at Pil Sook with puppy eyes and she ignored that, " You're physically weak already. Getting wet is a no-no. Plus you just have to wait, I wanted to tell you that my research team and I have found out a way to cure your illness. Is just that it's pretty new and we haven't tried it out on humans yet so we were wondering if you would allow-..."

"YAH KIM PIL SOOK." Top yelled and Pil Sook immediately hid behind you.

"WHAT DID I SAY? I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER HER WITH YOUR FUNNY EXPERIMENT ALRIGHT? YOU'RE NOT GONNA KILL THIS GIRL." Top yelled and you tried to stop him from scolding her.

"What's the difference! She's gonna die sooner or later! I mean she is going to die in 13 days? It's alright to go back and try it out on her!" Pil Sook rambled on.

"What did you say?" he asked and everyone turned their attention to him.

*.*

The guy standing there was no other than Jiyong.