Chapter 10

Look At Me, Notice Me

You pressed the door bell repeatedly, expecting someone to open the door soon. You were standing in front of Jiyong's house since he had begged you to come meet him in the morning. You chuckled as you remembered what he wrote in his message.

' From: Kwon Jiyong (:

YAHHHH, I seriously miss you!!! Don't you miss your boyfriend? Anyways, you still have my address that I gave you the other day right? I want you to cook breakfast for me! I haven't tried your cooking so tomorrow would be the perfect day to try your cooking~! I'll be anticipating your morning call!!'

" Annyeonghasayeo?" a speaker that was beside the door sounded.

"Neh, I'm here for Jiyong. He had invited me over." you explained, realizing the person who was talking to you was not Jiyong. The door clicked with a sound and you were asked to come in. You placed the lunch box you had packed in the morning on the counter.

"Ah, Jiyong's girlfriend, right? He's still asleep right now. And he's quite hard to wake up so I suggest you wait for a while." an average looking buy who had been talking to you a few minutes ago asked. You blushed at what he addressed you as.

"Aniya, I can call him wake up. Does he live with you only? What about his parents?" you asked and the guy looked a bit shock at your question.

"You do know he is an idol right? And I'm his manager... And this is his dorm that he stays with his fellow members..." Jiyong's manager said. Your eyes widened in surprise, "IDOL?!"

You gasped as you blinked several times, shocked by what you've just heard.

"You mean you don't know? He's in a group called Big Bang. You do know Big Bang right? Er... Are you someone who came from overseas? I thought Big Bang's popularity is quite high... This is rather unexpected..." his manager rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. * And to think that you're his girlfriend that he boasts to me day and night...*

You stared at him blankly.

"You know what? I need to go for staff meeting right now. You can have your lovely mushy time with Jiyong and he can do all the explaining to you. Hope to see you soon!" his manager waved as he rushed out. He seem to be in a big hurry though. You were still shocked by his words.

"Bwoh? Idol? Big Bang? Isn't that the same group that Seungri is in?" you frowned as you mumbled. Confused, you strided to one of the room and the coast was clear, Jiyong was the only one left in the dorm.

" Jiyong ah..." you lightly tapped his shoulder. His heart fluttered at your voice. For once, he woke up with just one call but he pretended to be asleep, interested in what you may do.

" Jiyong..." you said weakly as you pulled his hands. Jiyong tried not to smile as he grabbed your hand and lunged you forward. You fell onto him but you didn't say a thing. Jiyong felt that something wasn't right when he felt his wife beater slowly soaking.

"Yah yah yah!" Jiyong pulled you away from him and examined your face. You looked really pale and you couldn't think about anything except Seungri.

"What happened to you? Are you hurt? Are you injured? Did someone bully you?" Jiyong questioned as he spun you around.

You spoke weakly, "You knew who was Seungri. You knew him and that was why after I told you I like him that day, you left me alone." Jiyong didn't reply. 

You tugged him weakly and asked, "Why did you lie to me? Why didn't you tell me you were an idol?" Jiyong's face turned rigid as he clenched his fist.

" Kwon Jiy-..." Jiyong shouted, "You like me for who I am, don't you? If you do, I don't see why I must tell you that I'm an idol. Or could it be you still like Seungri and you had no intention of accepting my confession?"

You froze. *Do I still like Seungri?* You didn't know why, your heart reacted to that question. It was like you were panicking.

Jiyong's heart sank at the look on your face. " You still like him." Jiyong refused to look at you as he wore a sweater over his wife beater.

"Jiyong, I..." 

" Leave." Jiyong glared, his eyes burning as the tears threatened to fall.

" Jiyong..." you held his wrist but he flicked your hand away.

"LEAVE." he roared as you stared at him in shock. You felt hurt, terrified of Jiyong's sudden explosion. This was nothing like you expected, you expected this morning to be full of giggles and laughters but no, it was exactly the opposite.

"Do you not understand Korean?" his cold voice echoed in your head. You nodded meekly as you carried your bag and left the dorm.

Jiyong cursed as his tears fell down. He punched the wall so hard, a dent formed on it. He was so pissed off at you. *How could anyone be so indecisive? Don't you know how much I love you? So all these times, our sweet messages and our sweet conversations was just lies? Why do you have to fall for some play boy that is capable of breaking your heart over and over again but you can't fall for a guy that would care for you and protect you in anyways?*

Jiyong whipped away his tears with the back of his hand before stepping out to the living room. His heart was still breaking as he wanted to get some water to calm down. And that was when he noticed the lunch box on the counter. There was a small letter on the top of the lunch box. Jiyong's heart melted at the paper and soon he was in rage as he thought about the conversation you had with him just now.

' To: Jiyong Oppa ah~

You had a long day yesterday right? *pouts* I missed you so terribly and you could only text me after 12 midnight. To boost your energy, I'll send you a morning kiss:D Also, I stayed up to cook this ginseng chicken for you!! Eat well! Ppyong~'

[ That's it for today! Ppyong~ :P]