Plan

Look At Me, Notice Me

Minwoo came in the room and stared at you. He sighed as he looked at you. *Babo. Stop being so stubborn. You're risking your life.*

At that moment, you stirred in your sleep and you woke up, finding yourself to be in a hospital ward. You glared at Minwoo as you yanked the IV drip out of your hand. Minwoo's eyes enlarged as he stared at your actions.

"YAH. HWANG EUN HAE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE? IT'S JUST AN IV DRIP!" Minwoo yelled and you ignored him. You wore a slipper as you glared at him, "Where's my clothes?"

"I don't get why you're pushing yourself." he replied and you shrugged, "Anyways, you may be my guardian right now but I'm graduating in a month, no? I will choose what I want and as for that surgery that you planned to make me do in the past, I'm telling you, I won't do it."

Minwoo spun you around and hollered, "I DON'T GET WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS? IT'S JUST A DANG SURGERY. IF YOU DID IT BACK THEN, EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE! PERFECTLY FINE!"

Your eyes softened as you stared at Minwoo, "That means that nothing can save me anymore right?" Minwoo looked away as he avoided your question.

You gave him a meek smile as you continued, "It's alright. It's not your fault. I knew what I was getting in to. Isn't it better? I get to see my appa and om-..."

"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP?! I DON'T GET WHAT GOES IN YOUR BRAIN! THE BLOOD ALREADY CLOGGED UP! YOU WOULD BECOME BRAIN DEAD IF THIS GOES ON!" Minwoo exasperated and you nodded. The only thing that worries you right now wasn't your health but it was Jiyong. You just got together with him and you knew how much he loved you. If you were going to leave like that...

"Oppa... Can I borrow your handphone?" you asked and Minwoo looked at you suspiciously.

"I just need to call someone. " you continued and he handed you his phone. You eyed the door, signaling him to leave. He sighed and left the room, "Don't you dare do anything sneaky."

Thank goodness you were has a crazy crush on Seungri then because you could memorize his number by hard.

"Annyeonghasayeo Seungri oppa. It's me, Eun Hae." you said and Seungri gasped, "Yah. Eun Hae ah. What did you do to make Jiyong so lost? He's getting scolded like crazy now for day dreaming. Plus he was loosing his temper just now."

"Who is that?" Jiyong's voice could be heard faintly.

"Seungri oppa, don't tell Jiyong oppa I'm talking to you. And leave the place now. Go somewhere that you can be alone." you ordered and Seungri's jaw dropped, "WHAT? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?"

"Who is that, Lee Seungri?!" Jiyong shouted and Seungri blinked at him, "Girlfriend.. Yeah... Girlfriend! Gotta go to the toilet! Bye hyung!"

Jiyong rolled his eyes as he continued to practice.

Seungri held his phone tightly as he questioned you, "Yah! What is this all about? Are you cheating on hyung?"

You ignored that and replied, "I need your help. And Jiyong oppa must not know about this."

Seungri turned serious as he asked, "Why?"

You slowly spilled the fact that you had some health issue and what you were planning to do.

"BWOH?!" Seungri gasped and you nodded, "I want you to date me. And I want Jiyong oppa to hate me."

"Shouldn't you treasure the time you have with him while you're still alive instead of cheating on him and making him miserable? Shouldn't you make the best out of this few months?" Seungri asked as he clutched his knuckles. He was shaking terribly as he didn't want to be involved in this.

Seungri knew how much Jiyong loved you and if Jiyong could be so distressed over the fact that you were with a guy today, what would happen to Jiyong if he finds out Seungri was dating you?

Unimaginable.

 

[Okay, today's chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Silent readers, do comment!! Gamsahamida!:D]