Test

Look At Me, Notice Me

Your mind was in a whirl as it has been days since you last talked and met up with Jiyong. You tried to call him up but he just wouldn't pick up his phone. You also went to his dorm to look for him but somehow, the security guards wouldn't let you in anymore.

BRIING. BRIING.

Your house phone rang. Puzzled at who would be calling your house number, you answered the phone.

"Annyeonghasayeo." you greeted.

He smiled at your voice, "Guess who~"

*That voice... It sounds so familiar... OMG!*

"SEUNGR OPPAI!" you squealed. Your issue with Jiyong had temporarily been erased from your mind.

Seungri chuckled, "Did you miss me that much?"

"Of course I did! Why did you call my house number? I don't remember giving my house number to you!!" you frowned.

He laughed, "Got it from Hwang Bo. She wasn't willing to give me your hand phone number so yeah... Anyways, I was thinking... Do you want to go on a date?"

Your eyes enlarged as those words repeated in your head, 'Do you want to go on a date?'

"Hello?" Seungri urged. You snapped out of your thoughts and replied instantly, "OF COURSE!"

"Okay, give me your phone number, I'll text you the details for the date." Seungri said and you rapidly recited your number. Seungri laughed at how excited you've became.

After putting down the phone, you ran into your room and started digging out tons of clothes. *Which one suits me~?*

 

    "Hyung, happy? She readily accepted it." Seungri said and Jiyong felt his heart drop in disappointment.

"We'll see her performance for the date. I want you to act like you want to actually date her. I want you to treat her like your girlfriend. See how it goes." Jiyong ordered and Seungri stared at him in shock, "I don't get how you know my schoolmate,  Eun Hae. And what puzzles me more is that you are actually being more harsh than me to a girl."

Jiyong's eyes twitched at his words. *Nothing would go wrong. Nothing would go wrong. Nothing would go wrong, right?*

"Hyung, we can back out while it's still early. Don't hurt-..."

"Shut up and continue with the plan." Jiyong scowled as he walked back to his room to change.

*Please don't let my guesses be right. Please back away from Seungri... Please just show me that you actually do have feelings for me...*

 

You walked towards the amusement park. Seungri was supposed to be here soon. It wasn't too long until you felt a tap on your shoulder. You spun on your heels as you faced a fully covered Seungri.

"Woah... Don't you feel stuffy? I don't want you to suffocate and die before me." you joked and Seungri lightly whacked your hand. *Cute...* Seungri smiled.

"Kaja!" Seungri cheered as he grabbed onto your hand naturally. You eyed at how he twined his fingers with yours. Somehow... It didn't feel right.

Jiyong's chest felt stuffy, tight and choky as he glanced at the both of you. But it wasn't long before he broke into a wide smile.

You struggled out of his grip as Seungri released his hands from yours, getting the hint. *Faithful... Damn it. Hyung got a catch this time.*

You immediately felt the awkward atmosphere as you apologized, "Sorry... I'm not used to it..." *And she's soft-hearted too. Oh dear, her traits are never ending.* Seungri thought.

Seungri smiled as he thought that maybe he could try holding your hand again. He held your hand and Jiyong fumed at that scene. "She already showed that she didn't like it! Why are you following whatever I told you to? Oh my gosh! Lee Seungri, have some common sense, will you?" Jiyong hissed as people stared at him for talking to himself. Suddenly, someone shouted, "That looks like GD!!"

Jiyong looked at the person who said that and he started to panic. All the fangirls started to approach him. *Damn it.*

Sprinting as fast as he could, he ran off.

"Oppa, er... Shall we go on the roller coaster?" you asked. Seungri smiled and nodded. The both of you approached the queue line and there was a couple in front of you. The guy kissed the girl tenderly on her forehead and somehow, that made you think of Jiyong.

Seungri saw how you kept staring at the couple before you and he remembered, Jiyong telling him to be a 'skinship monster' so he pulled you towards him.

Your eyes widened as his soft lips touched your forehead. Your heart beat didn't race like how it did when Jiyong kissed you. Instead, you felt guilty. Seungri's peck made you think of your first kiss. The one that Jiyong took. *Jiyong oppa's lips was nothing like that. It was softer, wetter and warmer... Urgh, why do I keep thinking of Jiyong oppa?*

Seungri looked at you and noticed you had a blank expression and he misunderstood that as a sign that you really loved him. * Hyung would be devastated.*

In the mean time, Jiyong was still running around the amusement park, trying to get away from his fans.

 

After the roller coaster ride, you played games at the booth but always failed to get anything. Seungri tried and he got you a huge bear in one go. You smiled gratefully as you took the bear. Suddenly, he halted in his footsteps.

"Oppa, wae? We still haven't gone on that!!" you pointed to a taller roller coaster.

*Here I go...*

Jiyong wiped off his sweat drops as he walked towards a huge outdoor roller coaster. From a distance, he recognized Seungri and you. He immediately ran towards the both of you and hid behind a mini booth.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Seungri blurted and you felt your heart beat race.The guy that you had been secretly in love for one whole year wants you to become his girlfriend, of course it would be shocking.

You wanted to say yes mindlessly when Jiyong came into your mind.

" Kwon Jiy-..." Jiyong shouted, "You like me for who I am, don't you? If you do, I don't see why I must tell you that I'm an idol. Or could it be you still like Seungri and you had no intention of accepting my confession?"

You froze. *Do I still like Seungri?* You didn't know why, your heart reacted to that question. It was like you were panicking.

Jiyong's heart sank at the look on your face. " You still like him." Jiyong refused to look at you as he wore a sweater over his wife beater.

"Jiyong, I..." 

" Leave." Jiyong glared, his eyes burning as the tears threatened to fall.

" Jiyong..." you held his wrist but he flicked your hand away.

"LEAVE." he roared as you stared at him in shock. You felt hurt, terrified of Jiyong's sudden explosion. This was nothing like you expected, you expected this morning to be full of giggles and laughters but no, it was exactly the opposite.

 

Jiyong looked at you expectantly. *Please say no. Please say no. Jebal... Life would be meaningless without you. Music may mean the world to me but you mean everything to me. For you, I'll even give up music.*

You bowed, "Really sorry Seungri oppa but I had no intention of dating you. I admit, I did have a crush on you for one whole year. But that was before I met my one and only one. He cared for me. He loved me. He would protect me. He... He is someone so rare, so special that I would never give him up. I'm really sorry."

Jiyong jumped around and cheered at your reply. That gained everyone's attention. Wrong move.

"Isn't that... Jiyong oppa?" you asked as Seungri started panicking. Thank goodness only you recognized Jiyong. Everyone else just thought he was insane.

Jiyong stopped cheering as he made eye contact with you. *I screwed up.*

He turned to leave when you ran up to him, "WAIT!"

He stopped as he looked at you. Seungri noticed that the both of you needed some private time so he left, "Done with my job. Now for my girls."

"Oppa... Are... Are you still mad at me?" you nervously bit your lips as Jiyong smiled affectionately at you. *Why would I? Those words you said a minute ago just made me realize what a jewel you are.*

Instead of replying you, Jiyong pulled you towards him and his lips met yours. You smiled through your lips as he deepened the kiss. * With you, I have nothing to be afraid of.*

 

[Long long long chapter. Here you go~]