Chapter 2 - Stalking

Look At Me, Notice Me

Secret - Poison    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP56DuUpKBE&feature=related

" Sook Hyun shi~ I er... Need to go to the toilet." you lied, clutching onto your stomach, hoping it would fool her.

It did.

" Ahhh. Are you okay? You look quite pale..." Sook Hyun patted your back soothingly. You felt guilty for lying to her but there was something you had to do now. And that was to see who that guy was. You never felt so attracted to someone before. It was for the first time.

" Aniya," you eyed the theaters, " If I'm not back in 30 mins, leave without me. We will meet another time." You ran out of the shop even though you could hear Sook Hyun's calls for you. The minute you ran out, you eyed the exact same location he was before but he wasn't there. You sighed in disappointment as you were about to go back to Sook Hyun when you spotted, his blonde hair that stood out from the crowd on the first floor. * There he is.* You smiled, satisfied as you ran down the escalators. Many thoughts ran in your minds as you did that. * I could be in jail if he calls the police. What if he is a gangster? What on earth am I doing, Hwang Eun Hae?!* You wanted to turn back but at the same time, he looked up. He glanced at you for awhile, creating another heated eye contact before walking away.

This was it. You had to follow him. It wasn't an option anymore.

Skipping down steps and running past people, you tried to spot the blonde hair guy. He was buying hats. * . Don't cover your hair.* You sped up until you reached the first floor. You immediately hid behind the pillar when he turned around. He whispered something to his friends at the same time, glancing at his surroundings. * Did he find out?* Your heart pace accelerated as he smiled at his friends and waved him good bye. He stared at his surroundings once more before leaving. You glanced at him suspiciously. He looked like he knew that you were stalking him.

On the other hand, he looked clueless. That made you continue stalking him.

He walked out of the shopping mall, his way of walking just amazed you. Who was he? Why was he so special?

Then you followed him out. He walked along the streets, glancing at his surroundings time to time.

You noticed that but you didn't stop stalking him. Something was making you follow him.

 

Then, you noticed he walked into an cramped up alley. Your heart beat raced when you saw that there were no one around and you had followed him a little too deep in the alley.

He halted. You turned around, ready to run away when he called out, " Hey you."

Your eyes widened as you continued walking, trying to ignore his call. * , I'm exposed.*

" Yah. You there. That brunet there, with long curls, look here." his voice echoed. You bit your lips in fear as you turned around, showing a calm face.

" You called me?" you asked in a calm voice though your heart was beating rapidly.

" Why did you stalk me?" he asked. You couldn't help but feel petrified as he walked closer.

" I... I was walking home... I don't know what are you talking about." you stuttered.

" Oh really, you don't know?" he asked, his face just a few inches away from yours.

" Yes, I don't know." you stubbornly said.

" Perhaps your house is down this alley? Because this alley leads to a dead end." he said, emphasizing on the words ' dead end ' .

" Neh?!" you shrieked. His face turned cold and serious as he slammed you against the wall roughly.

" I know who you are. You stalked me. From the minute you passed by at the theaters. Perhaps, you're a fan?" he asked.

" FAN?! Who are you?! A star?" your voice going higher each minute.

His emotionless face studied your expressions as his lips slowly curved into a teasing smile. You could even hear your heart beat as he did that. You wished that he wouldn't hear how fast your heart was beating.

" Forget what I said. But you just wanted to flirt with me, didn't you? Because of my looks?" he smirked.

" Wh.. WHat?! Noooo. I er... Erm..." you stammered as you tried to connect your words. His smirk was making you feel so messed up.

" You free now?" he asked. Being so mesmerized with his looks, you just nodded. With that, he dragged you away, your hand intwined with his.