Chapter 8 - Fun Fair

Look At Me, Notice Me

[ I have no idea how my chapter 7 became an M rated chapter. Just to clarify, I don't write . And if it happens to be M rated, it most likely is just rated for language or violence.]

Today was one of the best days to everyone in your school. It was your school's annual fun fair. This annual fun fair is usually held at the end of the year, after finals, in celebrating of the end of year.

" Hey, erm, did you see Hwang Bo around?" you asked your school mate and they shook their head. You thanked them as you continued walking down the corridor that had many small booths.

* That Hwang Bo!!*

" Eun Hae!!! Eun Hae ah!!! I'm here!!!" Hwang Bo called. You laughed at her attire the minute she ran towards you. She tried to look stylish by wearing mini shorts and that made you laugh because you knew she was in love with someone called Jae Hyun and she was trying to look good for him.

" Yah, stop laughing. I know I don't look that good." she pouted.

" Aniya! You're really pretty!!" You showed a thumbs up as you winked. She rolled her eyes as she started dragging you around the many booths. This year was said to be a bigger fun fair than all the years and that they had specially gotten an organisation to plan it.

" OMMOOOO!!!"

" THIS PLACE IS BURNING. LOOK AT THOSE HOT GUYS!"

Cheers sounded at a particular corner of the school. Hwang Bo smirked as she dragged you towards there. She knew exactly what was going on and she had dared you to play whatever the booth was doing. You agreed, foolishly.

Your eyes widened in shock as you stared at those big printed words on wall.

' BAP Kiss Booth, Best, Absolute & Perfect kisses! $1 for 1 Pepero Kiss. $2 for BoBo!!! '

( A/N Bobo stands for just a peck on the lips.)

" Unnie, I am so not going to do this. Make me do a forfeit of something." you pulled your hands back as Hwang Bo tried to push you towards them. The thing was you haven't had your first kiss in 18 years of your life. You are not gonna risk being kissed by someone you never met before. You had to admit though, they were quite good looking.

" A promise is a promise! Just do the pepero one! It's just eating the other end of the biscuit! Come on~" Hwang Bo forced as she forcefully pushed you towards a guy. He caught you and smiled charmingly, " Welcome to the BAP Kiss booth. We'll draw the guy's name who will kiss you. Pepero or Bobo?"

" Eh?" you asked in shock as he took your wallet from your hand.

" Let's see, you got enough for 15 bobo kisses. We'll let you try out 1 first!" he smirked as they drew out a guy's name. Your eyes widened in shock as you didn't move an inch.

 

" Aish jinjja. Seungri ah! This kid. He knew there was schedule today and he still wanted to come to his school fun fair. And now I have to come personally to pick him up, with my damn annoying mask on." Jiyong mumbled as he walked around.

" Hyung!" Seungri waved as he ran up to Jiyong.

Jiyong whacked Seungri's head the minute it was within reach, " WE HAVE SCHEDULE! AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND YOU DYED YOUR HAIR ANOTHER COLOR WITHOUT THE COMPANY'S PERMISSION?"

Seungri frowned, " It's sprayed on! It's washable! Hyung, just 5 minutes more... Come on, rest a bit! Stop being so uptight! I heard there's one kiss booth at the end of the corridor. They got hot chicks there too. Come onnnnn!" Seungri forced as he dragged Jiyong towards the kiss booth.

" Welcome~" the girls cooed as they dragged Seungri towards them. Jiyong crossed his arms as he waited patiently when the booth beside the one Seungri was at caught his eyes. More people gathered there as they watched something intriguing going on.

Jiyong's curiosity was aroused as he walked towards the crowd. He shook his head in disapproval as he watched one of the girl being forcefully kissed. * I know my Eun Hae wouldn't do that. Speaking of her... She studies in this school too right? No, I don't have to worry about her. She got Seungri and sh-...*

" Unnie, I am so not going to do this. Make me do a forfeit of something." Jiyong's ears perked up as he heard a familiar soothing voice. * Please don't let me be right.* A part of Jiyong wanted Eun Hae to be here but another part of him wanted her to disappear. He wanted to see her dearly as he thought he had a chance to make her his since Seungri was a player. But the other part of him knew that the only reason for her to be here was to get a kiss, from a stranger.

Jiyong watched as the boys forcefully continued the process. His mind debated whether or not to pull you out of the situation.

" CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT THE VISUAL OF OUR TEAM! JUNG DAEHYUN, PLEASE COME IN FRONT." their leader shouted as he pulled Daehyun towards you. The both of you collided at the forceful actions. Eun Hae blushed as Daehyun bowed apologetically.

He inched forward as Jiyong's mind went into panic mode. Thankfully, his heart overtook his mind and he ran forward and lunged towards you and the both of you fell on the floor, with him on top.

Groans and moans about this guy stopping you sounded and you blinked at this guy on top of you. It took you a while to realize who it was and your eyes were enlarged twice its size.

" Who the hell is the guy in the mask that stopped this thing?" they yelled. Jiyong finally noticed how ugly the situation had become so he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of school.

 

" ARE YOU INSANE?" he pulled off his mask as he yelled. You winced at his tone and he felt a sense of guilt for raising his voice.

" A...Aniya... I er... I was forced!" you explained but Jiyong was still pissed off. Suddenly, his eyes brightened up as he thought of something genius.

" Pay me for stopping you in time." Jiyong pouted.

" Pay you? How much?" you asked innocently. Jiyong couldn't help but laugh at your reaction.

" And to think I was even booed at!" he added on.

You apologized, " Mianhee, I can treat you for lunch."

Jiyong smirked, " How about lunch and a kiss? "

He didn't even give you the time to reply as he pinned you to the wall. Grinning, he took your first kiss.