Breakdown

Look At Me, Notice Me

Jiyong walked through the door, exhausted.

"Hyung! Welcome back!" Daesung greeted but Jiyong ignored him. Seungri looked at Jiyong before holding his arm, "Hyung." Jiyong glared at Seungri, his hot and puffy eyes staring right through Seungri. If only looks could kill.

Top noticed the atmosphere as he tried to push them apart. Daesung moved forward as he pulled them apart and Taeyang sighed at the situation.

"Lee Seungri, don't you step close to my room or else I don't know what I might do to you." Jiyong spat with cold piercing words before walking into his room and slamming the door behind. Daesung jumped a little when he heard the door slam and all Seungri could do was to stare at Jiyong's door.

"Mianhee hyung." Seungri mumbled as he went back to his room to text to you the situation.

 

'From: Seungri

Yah. How badly did you hurt him? He basically wants to kill me now. I was lucky that he managed to control himself. Plus, he looks like he cried a lot. I mean his eyes were puffy and stuff... So how? Are you intending to continue the plan? I hope you're doing fine after the breakup. We still have lots to go.'

You screamed at the top of your lungs in frustration as you stared at the message. Seungri was right. There was still lots to go. If you back out and refuse to continue with the plan, the stubborn Jiyong would force something out of you. Annoyed, you threw your phone as hard as you could.

It bounced before hitting the foot of the table. The screen smashed into pieces as you fell onto the ground with a loud thud. Your tears stained your face and your head hurt from crying so much.

"Oppa... I really love you... I have no right to hurt you just like this. Scold me, curse me. Do whatever you like and if it just helps that little bit, go ahead."

---

The blazing hot sun embraced your bed as you squinted to see where you were. You had to blink several times to adjust your vision and when you did, you realized, you were not where you were last night. Last night, you were on the floor, crying and perhaps you cried yourself to sleep.

But right now, you were in a ward, having tons of machines around you.

You were about to sit up when someone yanked you down, "ARE YOU CRAZY? STAY STILL. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU SLEPT ON THE COLD HARD FLOOR? YOU DO KNOW YOUR BODY IS DAMN WEAK RIGHT NOW AND WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT WAS THE WORSE THING A PATIENT SUFFERING FROM YOUR ILLNESS SHOULD DO. YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THAT SURGERY RIGHT NOW, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU KILL YOURSELF JUST LIKE THAT."

You smiled, realizing it was Minwoo.

"Oppa, I have things to do. Let me get out." you said softly and he groaned, "No. Never."

You looked at him with tearful eyes, "Please? I know you haven't told anyone yet. Please just let me get out. I need to-..."

"You need to what? Tell lies to your loved one? That guy deserves to know the truth. Believe it or not, if you do this surgery, your percentage of living would be higher although it isn't very high to begin with. And if you feed him with those lies, when he finds out, wouldn't you be gone by then? I mean honestly, do you think you can fight through this surgery? To tell you the cold harsh truth, you wouldn't. And because you can't, you should really enjoy these few months, no days, with him. If you tell me that you're going to get out and tell him the truth then I'll let you go. Otherwise, no chance of me letting you out of here." Minwoo lectured and you sighed.

Ignoring Minwoo's words, you yanked the IV drip out of your hands. Minwoo's jaw dropped as he tried to stop you from pulling out the rest of the wires from your arms.

"STOP IT HWANG EUN HAE! I'LL LET YOU GO. SO PLEASE STOP IT." Minwoo exasperated as you sighed in relief, letting your arms fall back to your sides.

"Thank... Thank you..." you whispered and he looked away. *Stubborn mule.*

"Oppa?" you called Minwoo before he left the ward to sign the procedures to let you out of the hospital.

He turned and look at you.

"How long do I have left?"

Minwoo looked away and sighed, "2 weeks or less." Minwoo looked at you once more before he left the ward.

*2 weeks... 14 days... And with this last 14 days of my life... I'll be lying to you. This 14 days would be my most regretful days.*

 

[ THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!:D THE MAX AMT OF CHAPTERS LEFT IS EXACTLY 14!]