Chapter 4 - 2nd Meeting

Look At Me, Notice Me

" Eun Hae ah!!! Your ideal boyfriend was giving out backstage passes to his concert~ And guess what? I got you a ticket!!!" Hwang Bo cheered as you sat there in shock.

" BACKSTAGE PASSES?!" you yelped, and almost immediately, you shot out of your chair only to start jumping around in joy.

" Yah. Yah. Yah. Chill~ And it just so happen to be tomorrow. Be glad that you get to see Seungri in his outfit. And all these are because of who? ME~" Hwang Bo said as she demanded a treat from you. You gladly nodded as you thought of Seungri who would be wearing those manly clothes together with his group. Sure, you had a little crush on him but all you know about him was that he was a star. That was probably all.

 

" Unnie, where are you?" you asked. You had been phone with Hwang Bo from at least 2pm and right now, it was 2.30pm.

" I'm at the back door of the concert area. And I'm about to go in now. Where are you?" Hwang Bo asked.

" NEH?! YOU'RE THERE ALREADY? I'M STILL ON THE BUS! I WON'T BE THERE UNTIL 3!" you exclaimed, gaining attention from the passengers sitting beside you.

" Mianhee Eun Hae, I'm going in first. You have your ticket right? Plus, the concert would have started by the time you met them. There won't be a chance for them to give you any fan service. Mianhee Eun Hae, I really am a hardcore fan of them therefore I won't miss this chance. You don't have to give me that treat anymore! Let's just say, we're fair now!" Hwang Bo quickly hung up before you could argue with her.

Okay so now, you would have to go backstage alone. All because Hwang Bo was not wiling to wait for you.

 

" What do you mean by I can't go in?" you gave a displeased look as you glared at the security guard. * Seungri... Jebal... I just want to see you....*

" The time for all their fans who have backstage passes is stated on the backstage pass itself. 2.30pm, everyone reports here. Right now, it's 3.15pm, I don't see why you should be allowed to come in." his voice showing no sign of sympathy. Well, it was your fault for coming 45 minutes late. It couldn't be help since you were busy cleaning up your house that you didn't catch the time.

" Jebal... I only got the backstage pass for today... Please ajusshi?" you begged.

The security guard looked more piss than before, and he simply continued the argument.

" Excuse me," someone a lot more taller than you are, about 20cm taller, caught the attention of the security guard and you.

The security guard instantly bowed a full 90 degree bow. Not knowing why, you bowed too.

" Ajusshi, you shouldn't treat a fan like that. Let her in." he said. You raised your eyebrows at his request and more importantly, this young man looks like he had the call for everything.

You tried to look at this young man's face but somehow his mask was covering everything. His voice, was strangely familiar. And those eyes, those special eyes. Where have you seen them before?

" Er, thanks about what happened just now... Do I happen to know you? You sound strangely familiar." you said, trying to look at him again. He didn't reply to your words. Instead, he just nodded, as if acknowledging the fact that you knew him.

" Neh?! I am supposed to know you? Are you Seungri??" you questioned, trying your best to look at his facial features.

His eyebrows twitched at that question. * Am I SEUNGRI?! DO I LOOK LIKE HIM?!*

" Seungri?" you urged, hoping you were right.

He didn't reply, and left you alone before sprinting back to the waiting room that labeled ' BIG BANG ',

 

" YAH LEE SEUNGRI." he yelled but before he could do that, he was trapped with his fans.

" JIYONG OPPA~ GDRAGON SHI!!!~" they yelled. He simply gave a meek smile as he started signing on their shirts etc. But all the time as he was doing that, he was thinking of you. So, that mysterious guy days ago... Was Kwon Jiyong.

" Seungri?" your innocent yet doubtful voice could be heard. Jiyong immediately ducked behind his fans, making him fans sit down to do fan service.

" Neh? Omo! Eun Hae, you're here!" Seungri called out. Immediately, a smile lited on your face as you ran towards him.

Jiyong pouted at the scene but at least, he knew what was your name, Eun Hae. He smiled at your name, it was the prettiest name he had ever heard of. For a moment, he forgot the fact that you misunderstood that he was Seungri.


[ Okay so far, this is how it's progressing. Do not hate Hwang Bo, your friend, cuz I bet many VIP would react like this hahahaha.... Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter~]