Lies

Look At Me, Notice Me

Big Bang - Lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyKGOMpIGn0

---

You stared at the clock that hung on the pillar, sighing continuously. You drummed your fingers on the dinning table. *He is about to come soon and when he does come... It's time.*

Ding dong.

"It's time..." you mumbled as you walked towards the door. Inhaling deeply, you opened the door. Before you could say anything, Jiyong pounced on you, sending you wet kisses all over your face.

"Oppa..." you struggled for him to stop as you felt more depressed by his actions. The way he was acting was making things more difficult for you.

Jiyong finally stopped kissing you after a while, he pouted and knocked your head lightly, "You babo. I thought you would run after me. I actually wanted you to come after me. In the end you just let me leave while you go talk to that guy."

You turned rigid as Jiyong continuously brought up Minwoo.

"Now, will you tell me who he is?" Jiyong asked and you froze. Jiyong looked at you expectantly but his shoulders deflated once he noticed how hesitant you were.

"My ex." you said as you avoided Jiyong's stares. *Also my doctor-in-charge.*

Jiyong laughed, "And I thought you were currently dating him! Aigoo, how could I ever suspect you! My bad." Jiyong nuzzled into your hair, kissing your scalp once again. You bit back those tears that threatened to fall.

"Oppa," you started as you pushed Jiyong off you and he landed on the floor with a loud thud. He stared at you blankly.

"Yah. That hurts." Jiyong pouted and you sighed, placing your right hand on your forehead. *I love you Jiyong, I really do.*

You closed your eyes as you used all your energy trying to force those words out, "Let's break up." Jiyong's smile faded as he looked away blankly. You stopped acting for a moment as you looked at Jiyong. He really looked like he lost his soul.

Suddenly, he broke into a laughter as he started clapping his hands, "PUAHAHAHA. GREAT JOKE YOU GOT THERE! YOU NEARLY GOT ME!"

You gulped at his reaction. This was making things much harder. Your throat felt stuffy as you tried to force yourself to say the same words. Your vision became blurry as the tears overwhelmed your eyes. This was much harder than you expected.

"O...Oppa..." you choked out as you faced your back towards him. Your tears rolled down your cheeks as you continued, "Let's break up."

You felt Jiyong's heated stare on your back as you quickly wiped away those tears. Instantly, Jiyong yanked your hands and you fell right into Jiyong's arms.

"Don't... Please..." Jiyong begged, you felt his tears dripping onto your shoulder continuously.

*He's crying... He never cries...*

You struggled in his arms as he tightened his grip, "Eun Hae ah..."

"LET GO!" you yelled as Jiyong's grip loosened.

You pushed yourself off Jiyong as you looked deeply into his eyes. *I'm sorry...*

"Don't ever touch me. You're a fool, you know that?" you faked a snicker as you continued, "Couldn't you tell I was fooling your feelings all this while?"

Jiyong looked at you, his eyes turning red, eyes looking at you full of anger, sadness and betrayal.

"What?" Jiyong croaked, his voice breaking.

You looked at his shirt, avoiding his stares, "I never loved you. Look at you... Look at you, an idol who came up to me and asked me to be his girlfriend, why wouldn't I gladly accept your request?" Jiyong's heart ripped apart as you continued, "Great for me, Seungri oppa noticed me. Now we're dating so I don't want you to come in between us. This was what I wanted so don't ruin it. Leave."

You looked to the ground as you pushed Jiyong out of your house. He stumbled backwards under your force that wasn't even sufficient to make someone move. Jiyong felt weak, tired and pain all over him as he looked at you but you didn't even look at him.

You looked up at him one last time, the tears overwhelming your eyes again. Before it could fall, you slammed the door in his face. Jiyong blinked as his tears fell again. He looked at your door blankly and unknowingly, he started to knock the door. You sat behind the door, your face in your hands, tears rolling down uncontrollably.

Jiyong's knockings increased in strength as he started punching the door.

"HWANG EUN HAE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SO MUCH. WHY..." Jiyong couldn't complete his sentence as he fell weakly onto the ground.

You felt like opening the door and running into Jiyong's arms but you knew you couldn't.

The only thing that was separating you and Jiyong now was just that door. Jiyong longed for you to be in his arms again just like how you longed to be in his arms again.

But the both of you knew,

It was over.