Date

Look At Me, Notice Me

[ Sorry for late update, I had exams. Explanation: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/323948 ]

He held your hand and brought to a CD shop. You glanced at the posters outside the CD shop. A poster of Kara was outside, displaying their teaser picture of Pandora.

" Wh... Why did you bring me here?" you asked with shaky voice.

" Does this ring a bell?" he asked, your hands still in his.

You stared at him, puzzled. * Am I supposed to remember something when I just met you a few hours ago?*

" Fool." he lightly hit your head as he walked off without you. You frowned as you looked around. This was Hongdae but you didn't want to be alone at such time. It was close to dinner time and all the couples were starting to walk around the streets, their hands intertwined.

You immediately ran after him.

" Excuse me!" you held his hand to stop him.

He raised his eyebrows as he stared at you.

" Er... We could have dinner here right?" you gave him a pitiful look. He just kept his smug look on.

For a whole long while, you both kept in that position, you holding his hand and looking up to him. And for him, he was just staring at you.

* His cherry fat lips. His fat eyebrows. His sharp look. My gosh, who can ever look so dashing and hot at once?*

" Not here." he said coldly as he started to walk.

An unknowing smile formed on your face.

" GOAL!" you cheered as you pumped your fist up in the air. He turned around and glared at you. You mouthed ' Mianhee ' before following him.

 

" We can't eat in public." he said after a long while of silence.

" Neh? Wae?" you asked.

His face showed a sign of discomfort before regaining his poker face.

" I just... I... I live a high class life." he stammered.

" Neh? Ah... Araso. Where do we eat then?" you asked.

He smiled in relief that you were that dumb to not notice anything. He couldn't possibly invite you to his house, could he?

You hesitated, " If you don't mind, we could go my house? There's no one at home..."

He glanced at you. * Who on earth would invite a stranger over to their house?* he thought.

" I don't wish to go anyone's house. Going out with you is such a nuisance." He said as he walked off.

" Jebal." You held his hand and begged him.

He looked at his watch on his left hand. * There's still time. I might as well follow her. I haven't met someone who doesn't spazz over me in ages.* He thought.

" Fine, lead the way." He said. Your eyes gleamed with joy as you immediately pulled him towards the nearest bus stop.

 

" Ta- da! This is my house!" you opened the door as you looked at him expectantly. His face was just showing the same old poker face. You frowned at his annoying poker face.

You walked closer and he inched backwards.

You ignored that and your hands reached for him. His eyes widened as your hands landed on his cheeks.

" Kyaaaa! You looked so much better when you smile!" you smiled at him as you pulled the sides of his lips upwards. He noticed your smile, it was innocent, it was just pure.

You had a unique smile that somehow made his heart race. Perhaps it was the fact that you don't have makeup on and stuff since he was quite sick of girls around him that had heavy makeup on.

He gulped before slapping your hands away harshly.

" I should go." he said, looking anywhere else but your face.

" Eh? Wae?! We just came! You didn't get to try my cooking!" you pouted.

His eyes managed to catch your pout and that made him blush.

" I have an appointment." he tried to rush out but you held him.

" Just a drink?" you begged. He wanted to stay, so badly. But no, he couldn't. He simply couldn't. He knew what this feeling is and he couldn't afford to let it develop further.

" Next time."

With just that, he ran out of your house.

You looked at his back image and sighed. * I wanted to cook something for you.* He was a stranger. She was a stranger. And yet they felt close to each other. They felt like they knew each other for a long time. But he did say next time didn't he?

Those two words, ' Next time.' was good enough to make you expect the next ' Date ' . But, you don't even know his name, nor his number. So meeting him once more would mean that the two of you were fated. But are the both of you really fated?