I Love You

Look At Me, Notice Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_kyht_rfws

The both of you looked at each other tenderly under the night sky. You rubbed your arms as it was getting cold and Jiyong noticed that. He removed his cardigan and handed it over to you. You rejected it but he insisted.

As you were putting on the cardigan, you asked him, "Oppa, why were you at the amusement park? And why were you cheering? You didn't hear it... Did you?" You bit your lips nervously.

Jiyong chuckled, "Actually, I did. Quoting from you, he is someone so special, so rare..."

"OPPA!" you squealed as you covered his mouth and he laughed at how badly you were blushing right now.

"Eun Hae ah... Promise me you'll never leave me." Jiyong looked deeply into her eyes. She nodded and smiled.

"Eun Hae ah, I need to confess about something bad I did..." Jiyong rubbed his neck awkwardly as he held your hand tightly. You looked at him suspiciously but nodded.

"Er... Seungri asked you on a date... Because I asked him to..."Jiyong kicked pebbles nearby as he looked at you apologetically.

"You asked him to what? I don't get it..." you looked at him and Jiyong explained, "I was testing you... I told Seungri to ask you out on a date while I stalk you guys..."

You bit back a smile as you acted as if you were mad. Jiyong just stared at your poker face. You broke free from his grip and walked off. "Damn it. She's really mad! Kwon Jiyong! What did you do now?" Jiyong mumbled as he ran to you. You were giggling when he ran towards you.

"Yah, you're not mad?" Jiyong asked. You stopped giggling as you tried to put on the poker face. But it was too late.

"Yah! You scared me there!!" Jiyong tickled your sides as you burst out laughing. "O-OPPA! ST... STOP!!" you laughed as you sat on the ground, panting.

Jiyong smiled at your happy face.

"Oppa. I'm exhausted now. All because you tickled me continuously." you pouted as you stood up. The minute you straighten up, Jiyong bent down before you.

"Eh?" you tilted your head in confusion as you stared at him. Jiyong enjoyed your voice so much that he smiled when you just said 'Eh'. "Get on." Jiyong said, his heart beating faster than before.

"Waeee~ I can walk!" you used aegyo and Jiyong blush at your aegyo. *It's my first time I blushed so badly when she uses aegyo on me. This girl...*

Jiyong ignored your aegyo temporarily as he gripped onto your legs and stood up. Immediately, you were forced to hug his neck.

"Oppa! You didn't give me a choice!" you pouted and Jiyong smiled affectionately at your voice. * I want to do this to you, my baby.*

 

"So, let's see, I've been here twice and this is my first time trying your cooking." Jiyong placed his chin on his palm as he gazed at you.

You laughed, "It wasn't my fault since you were the one who kept running away." Jiyong softened at your words. He stood up as he looked at the portraits on your piano. He noticed that were no other pictures except you and a guy. Jiyong assumed it was your oppa.

"Eun Hae ah, you have an oppa?" Jiyong asked. Your eyes widened as you ran towards him and placed the pictures away. "N-no!" you panicked as Jiyong stared at you suspiciously.

"Not my oppa! No-uh. He's just a chinggu." you smiled nervously as your oven made a sound, implying your chicken was done. Jiyong decided not to ask further as he walked to the oven. He opened the oven and was faced with the strong aroma of the chicken.

"Home cook food jjang!" Jiyong smiled as he took out the chicken. In the mean time, you stared at the picture and you softened. *Mianhee oppa. I know you're busy in the States, trying to get a PhD... And you asked me to wait for you... But it just so happen... I'm sorry.*

"Eun Hae ah! Stop dazing out!" Jiyong called as you looked up. You nodded as you walked towards him, leaving the picture on the piano stool.

 

[ Yeah, short update but I do hope you enjoyed it!!:D Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!:D Subscriptions are widely appreciated!]