Face Reality

Look At Me, Notice Me

You woke up the minute your alarm went off. You shot a glare at it. *There's no school already so why are you ringing?*

"EUN HAE AH. IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP ALREADY, YOU SLEEPY HEAD!" someone familiar hollered from the first floor. Your eyes widened in shock when you noticed who it was. You looked at the other side of your bed, hoping Jiyong didn't stay over last night but unfortunately, he did.

Making sure you made no disturbance to Jiyong, you ran out of the room and closed the door behind you.

"Eunnie, my baby~!" he cooed as he embraced you. You turned rigid at his actions.

"When did you come back?" your voice cold and questioning. It didn't sound the slightest bit excited or warmly like how a girlfriend should act.

"You're still avoiding things huh? Eun Hae ah..."

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. I don't ever want you in my house so leave. I know. I agreed to be your girlfriend in the past but that doesn't mean I loved you! I told you many times, I wanted to break up with you so why are you still acting like this?!" you argued and suddenly, there was a loud bang.

You spun on your heels and was faced with a poker face Jiyong. His face was cold and distant, nothing like how he was before.

"Oppa, don't misund-"

"Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Jiyong asked as he walked past you.

You tried to run after him when he grabbed onto your arm.

"LET ME GO!" you shouted but he didn't let go.

"Eun Hae ah, you know what's the best for yourself. If he ever finds out how bad your health condition is, wouldn't he be more devastated? It's best you stay with me." he explained.

He was Minwoo. Your boyfriend, as he claims, and your present doctor-in-charge.

You groaned as you flung off his hands.

"Mind you, I'm in a perfect healthy condition." you said as he rolled his eyes. "You do know how common this illness is and less than 5% people survives it? Nonetheless the fact that you have been avoiding treatments." he lectured.

You squatted on the ground as you placed your hands over your head. Now that he was telling you all this, your head was starting to hurt.

Your vision blackened as you felt a cool sensation before falling backwards.

"Yah. Eun Hae ah." he shook you as he realized you were unconscious. Panicking, he carried you in a bridal style towards your door.

Jiyong stood at the outside of your house, sighing continuously. That was until he noticed Minwoo carrying an unconscious girl into a taxi. It didn't take Jiyong quite long to notice who that girl was.

"EUN HAE AH!" he called out as he ran after the taxi. But obviously, his legs were not fast enough as compared to the taxi.

*Why was she unconscious?* Jiyong's thoughts ran through his head as he hailed another taxi to follow the other taxi.

-------------------------------

Minwoo carried you into the emergency room as they quickly pushed you into the emergency room.

Unfortunately, Jiyong's taxi couldn't catch up with the taxi Minwoo and you was on. Jiyong made the taxi turn back to his company as he had schedules but during the schedules, he couldn't even concentrate. His mind was only thinking about you and only you.

"Annyeonghasayeo Minwoo sunbaenim." one of the doctors bowed as he came out of the emergency room. Minwoo immediately questioned him about your health condition. The doctor sighed and frowned, as if seeing no hope.

"Hwang Eun Hae... This stubborn girl. After that accident, she hurt her head and there was internal bleeding. If she went for surgery then, everything would've been much easier. The thing is, she didn't even take her painkillers. And now, the bleeding has clog up, causing the blood flow to be uneven, depleting her chances of surviving on the long run. Even if she does the surgery now, there's a high chance of her becoming brain dead." the doctor explained.

Minwoo nodded as he looked at the emergency room blankly. *I told you to go for surgery! How hard was that? The chances of you surviving then was much higher!* He stiffened as he thought about the cheerful you, laying on the bed without a smile or a word.

"That guy... He would be in more pain when he hears about this..." Minwoo mumbled.

 

[ Have you guys guessed what mv this ff follows? ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!:D]