Chapter 5 - 2nd Meeting Part 2

Look At Me, Notice Me

" Eun Hae ah, oppa has to get ready to go on stage now, I appreciate the fact that you came to look for me though you were quite late. How did you manage to get pass the security? I thought they were quite strict with the timing." Seungri said as he patted your head.

Jealousy burned as he eyed the both of you with his jealous stare.

" Aniya, some weirdo let me in. He didn't even bother talking to me." you pouted and Jiyong saw that. His jaw dropped as he saw how different you acted in front of Seungri.

* WEIRDO? IF IT WASN'T ME, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BE IN HERE RIGHT NOW?*

" Ah... Annyeong Eun Hae~!" Seungri waved as all the fans were chased out. You only had your eyes on Seungri as you were walking out, Jiyong tried to get your attention but it seems like you could only see Seungri and only Seungri.

* That girl! She doesn't even bother looking at the guy many people are dying to look at! Is she plain dumb or what? Oh wait, she only knows Seungri and only Seungri. That maknae...*

" YAH LEE SEUNGRI." Jiyong yelled as he held Seungri by his collar and he stared at Jiyong in shock.

" How are you related to that girl? Why are you so close to her?" Jiyong interrogated.

" Neh? That girl? She's just a little puppy in my high school that has a crush on me. Unfortunately, she doesn't have proper background. Her looks are average so yeah, I might consider playing with her one day. She thinks I'm some sort of angel after I helped her once. My my, I so regret doing that." Seungri dusted off the imaginary dust after Jiyong let go of his collar.

Jiyong felt irritated by the fact that Seungri called her a puppy. And he felt pissed off when Seungri said that he wanted to play with her feelings.

" Yah, Lee Seungri, I'm warning you. Do not play with her feelings because I think the way she looked at you was sincere. I mean it okay. You have tons of girls around you so don't play with her. Anyone but her." Jiyong warned as the makeup artist touched up his makeup. Seungri raised his eyebrows at Jiyong's 'unreasonable' request. Obviously, going rebellious against it.

Jiyong may look like a play boy and Seungri may look like an innocent kid but behind all those cameras, everything was the opposite.

Jiyong never enjoyed spending his time with girls and as for Seungri, he would find any opportunity to be hanging out with those s.

So you left, you left the backstage area smiling at basically nothing, just the fact that Seungri remembered your name.

 

[ Okay, I know this is a short chapter because I have a slight writer's block for this story. I can't think of more places and more situations that they could meet like a coincidence.

Anyways, if you guys thought of some great ideas for this story, you can tell me and I'll consider whether or not to use it. I can credit you if you want:D And thank you so much for the large amount of subs that stayed with me even though I hardly update. Saranghaeyo subscribers<3

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED!]