Chapter 7 - Getting to know you

Look At Me, Notice Me

" Thank you very much songsaenim." you bowed as you went out to take your medicine. You had expected to see him sitting out there but he had already left. You felt disappointed as you walked towards the pharamacist.

Just then, you noticed a text message.

' From: XXXX-XXX-XXX

Get well soon. Hope to see you again when we are feeling better.'

You instantly knew who it was from so you saved his number as...

* Wait a minute, I still don't know his name!!*

' To: XXXX-XXX-XXX

You're that guy I met many times before right? I forgot to ask for your name and where did you go? I didn't see you when I left. '

A reply came instantly.

' From: XXXX-XXX-XXX

Kwon Jiyong (: I went to the toilet. I can't wait for our next meeting! Are you free later on? '

* I'm still sick babo!*

' To: Kwon Jiyong (:

Yah, did you forget all those sneezes that were coming from me? You expect me to go out huh? >< '

He chuckled at his phone and replied,

' From: Kwon Jiyong (:

I know that. I was wondering if I could take care of this little patient of mine. You wouldn't mine would you? (: '

Your eyes brightened at that text and you felt better. It was like he was your medicine. You jumped around excitedly and punched your fist in the air.

" HE CALLED ME HIS PATIENT. OMONA!" you exclaimed and everyone stared at you.

" I think that girl has some problems."

" Love problems I think..."

" Perhaps."

People gossiped about you but all you could do was cheer.

' To: Kwon Jiyong (:

Jiyonggie shi, if that means coming to my house, you're okay too?'

' From: Kwon Jiyong (:

I haven't tried your cooking. Why not? I'll meet you at your house. You gotta wait a while because there's still 15 more patients before it's my turn. Doctor had better hurry up, I got a date to go to!! ;) '

" BWOH? A DATE? OMONA!! YAH! TODAY'S THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!" you screamed as you boarded the bus. Okay now everyone thought you were insane but that didn't matter because Jiyong called you his patient and that you guys were gonna have a date.

 

 

You threw out all your clothes and they laid on your bed in one whole big pile.

" NO! IT'S NOT THIS!" you groaned as you messed up everything even further. You were so frustrated that you just wore the clothes you were wearing before. You threw everything back when you noticed a makeup set at the side of your dressing table. You had never touched it and it was just a present someone gave a year ago.

You looked at it as you sighed.

Speeding up, you spread out everything. You stopped and frowned.

" What on earth is this for?" you eyed the pencil-like tool as you lifted it up and examined everything.

" Isn't this a pencil?!" you shouted as you thought that you were cheated. Then you lifted another thing up, it was a metal tool that was meant to curve your eyelashes.

" WOAH. A SCISSORS?" your jaw dropped. You were quite smart when it came to education wise but when it came to makeup, you were just clueless.

Ding dong.

" HE'S HERE ALREADY?!" you yelped as you applied foundation as your eye shadow and applied the eye shadow as your blush. As for the lipstick... As dumb as it sounds, you only tapped  the side of your lips with it, leaving the rest of your lips untouched. You looked worse than an ajumma but there was no time. The bell kept on ringing.

" Coming!" you ran out of your room and opened the door, panting.

He wanted to laugh at how cute you were but he bit his lips to stop him from laughing. You could only tell that he had a poker face on. You looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to comment on your makeup.

" What happened to you?" he asked, no sign of happiness, shock or emotion from his voice. You felt disappointed as you walked to the kitchen without replying him.

" I'm asking you a question." he reminded as he closed the door behind him and approached you.

" Felt like it." you mumbled.

He giggled silently as he watched you pout. Just as you were about to turn to look at him, he stopped laughing and regained his poker face.

" Don't ever put on makeup." he said and you felt really disappointed. You felt your heart drop.

He sighed as he knew you misunderstood the meaning of his words, " I meant don't ever put on makeup because you are pretty enough without those makeup. Makeup ruined your face."

Somehow, you didn't feel happy. You still thought it was an insult so you didn't reply him.

He gave up and conversed, " You know... What's your relationship with Seungri?" Your eyes widened as you spun around and stared at him.

" How did you know about him?!" your heart raced in alarm as he maintained a cool expression. Deep down, he felt like tearing his mouth apart.

* Why the did I just say that? I ruined everything!*

" Er... You mentioned his name before." he lied.

Being innocent and naive, you believed him.

" Ah... I... I... Don't tell anyone okay? I actually... I... Actually... Like... I like him." you stuttered, your hands becoming sweaty as you avoided Jiyong's eye contact. You were afraid he would judge you and treat you like other girls that would fall in love with Seungri because he was good looking and popular.

Jiyong was flipping through a magazine nearby then and by your words, he dropped the magazine and his hands fell weakly beside him.

None of you spoke as the both of you gazed into each other's eyes. His eyes were not readable but your eyes were readable to him. You were sincere and honest with your words.

" F-for... For how long?" he tried his best to not let his shaky voice be heard as he asked carefully.

" Since first year of high school." you said and Jiyong's eyes dropped. His heart felt weird. Just stuffy and it felt like it was tightening each second. His heart was beating really quickly but at the same time, choppy. It wasn't beating fast at your presence now. It was beating fast because of anger, jealousy.

He didn't speak to you as he left the house. You grew puzzled as you called for him but he didn't respond. As he left, he felt his throat becoming dry and all his feelings for you was messed up.

* Does this mean we really don't have fate? Does this mean... I'll lose you just like that? Just to maknae, Seungri?* He thought as a single tear managed to escape his eyes.

 

[ Looongggg update~~ Enjoy!:D Thanks for subscribing and comments are widely appreciated:) ]