Chapter 6 - Our fated third meeting

Look At Me, Notice Me

You had a bad cold that day but you just pushed yourself to go to school. You used 5 tissue packets for the whole day and finally it was dismissal time. You grabbed your bag as you made your way to the clinic.

" ACHOOO!" you sneezed again. This had been going on for the past few hours. Only reason was because you were drenched in the rain when you were on your way home after seeing Seungri. You still had no idea that Jiyong was in his group, nonetheless the fact that he was the leader.

You were still clueless about Jiyong but you kept on thinking about him. He kept on appearing in your head like a continuous thing. Every single thing you did, all you could think was Jiyong. His hair. His eyes. And his cheeky smile.

" Annyeonghasayeo. I'm here for consultation. Is Doctor Park here?" you asked and the nurse nodded before handing you a queue number. You bowed and thanked the nurse as you waited for your turn. Perhaps it was because there was a flu going around recently, the clinic was quite packed.

You waited for 1 hour and there was still about 30 more people to go. This was what you get from going to a public clinic. They are extremely slow.

You were still busy sneezing when someone familiar sat in front of you. He was with another guy. It was no mistake. It was him, Kwon Jiyong. You still didn't know his name though. You smiled at the fact that he was in front of you right now.

" ACHOO!" you sneezed again. He frowned as he turned back. The guy beside him who was his manager turned to look at you as well.

Jiyong's eyes widened as he saw you but he couldn't possibly speak to you because there were people around that might recognise him.

" Mianhee.." you apologized as you rubbed your nose that was really red.

He noticed how sick you looked, from your heavy eye bags. He really wanted to ask you what happened to you who was healthy just a day ago. He had so many questions but he couldn't talk.

Jiyong's manager eyed at you suspiciously, thinking you would recognize him or something but you just ignored him. He did too.

* Dang it. Why can't I just say hi? Why is it so hard to talk? Screw it. My heart.* You mentally lectured yourself as you placed your right hand on your chest and your left hand was busy knocking your own head.

Jiyong heard funny noise coming from his back so he turned to look at you. He chuckled at the look of you knocking your head with your petite fist.

You stopped knocking your head as you stared at Jiyong. He smiled affectionately before whispering to his manager, " Hyung, I can see the doctor myself. I'll be fine so go ahead and take a break. I'll call you when I'm done."

His manager wanted to argue about how dangerous it was to leave him alone but Jiyong kept his eyes on you. It was as if his manager knew what Jiyong wanted to do, he left him alone.

As soon as his manager was gone, Jiyong sat beside you.

" Annyeong! We meet again!" you greeted but every word was followed with a sneeze.

Instead of worrying for you, he admired how you sneezed. He found it a charm. He found it seducing.

" Mianhee... By the way, I'm Eun Hae, Hwang Eun Hae." you gave your cute eye smile to him and that sent Jiyong blushing. Thank goodness he was wearing a mask or you would've noticed his pink cheeks.

You looked at his expectantly, waiting for him to tell you his name.

So he decided to come out with a lie and pointed to his throat, implying that he had a sore throat and lost his voice.

You believed it naively. It wasn't exactly a lie though, he had a sore throat but he didn't lose his voice.

" What is your number?" you asked, peeking over to the little paper he had in his hand. He couldn't help but sniff your hair. It wasn't the common shampoo others used. It was...

* Baby shampoo?! No way... This girl is just amazing...*

Jiyong shook his head as he admired your scalp. You were just the innocent good girl who never dyed her hair and Jiyong found that special.

" Eh? 2844? That's 22 numbers after me! Good luck waiting!" you stuck out your tongue in a playful manner as you kept your eyes on the tv screen that displayed which queue number was being called. Jiyong was extremely happy he had made the choice to come to a public clinic because his last schedule was held nearby.

" Oh? It's my turn already! We'll keep in contact wouldn't we? Here's my number!" You smiled cheerfully as you snatched Jiyong's phone out of his hands. You entered your contact in as ' Eun Hae Donsaeng (: '

He smiled at his phone like some fool as you went in the room.

Immediately, he sent the first text,

' To: Eun Hae Dongsaeng (:

Get well soon. Hope to see you again when we are feeling better.'

* It's fate that we both fell sick at the same time.*

 

[ Okay, that's about it for the 3rd meeting!! I fell sick and I went to see the doctor yesterday. So I saw a blond guy in front of me si I thought of GD and I immediately had the inspiration!:D Yeah, he had sore throat too... Don't think I'm stalkerish but I was quite bored and my nose was quite bad...And I tend to notice blond guys...

THE POSTER IS DONE BY: HanneyYuri

Thank You so much for the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l poster!!!:D]