~~:Chapter 14:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

Once I was done with my lesson, I went to the music room. When I got in, I picked up my junggeum and music sheets. As I was heading out, I was stopped by Yoona at the door. She bowed and said, "Master, a new worker will be starting today. He'll be attending to your every needs. I have to leave now to attend to any problems. I hope you two get along." She smiled and I watched her leave. Then, I walked across the floor and headed towards the stairs.

A new worker? I wonder what he's like.

Once I got to the first floor I headed to my garden. When I arrived, I sat down at the stone fountain and laid out my music sheets and began practicing. I blew the first notes and suddenly I was lost in the music. Whenever I played, I only focused on the music and I lose focus on everything else. Time seems to stop when I play. I probably practiced the entire thing four times already until I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I played the last note I was on and I put down my junggeum.

I turned around to face the person who tapped me. He had a smile on his round face. He also had dark short hair like mine but, my hair was light brown and was perfectly kept in place. He was wearing a black uniform.

Ohhh he must be the new servant!

I stood up and he bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo master! My name is Lee Onew and I'll be attending your every need. I am 22 years old and I will work very hard to please you." He said as he straightened his posture. I nodded , "Nice to meet you Onew hyung. I don't have anything for you to do now so, you can just sit by me if you want." I smiled as he sat a distance away from me. I continued practicing for a while until I heard a splash from behind me.

I turned around to see that Onew had fallen in the fountain.

"Onew hyung! What happened?!" I rushed to him. He was soaking wet! "I-I was looking at the water, then my hand slipped and I fell in..." He smiled nervously. "Well, come out and we'll go get you a towel." I put my junggeum and music sheets on a nearby bench.

"Annyeong hyung! Yoona said that I might find you out-"

Taemin had just came in and saw the situtaion. "Annyeong Taemin-ah! Will you do me a favor and grab my stuff on that bench please?" I told him as I helped Onew out of the fountain. "Okay hyung!" Taemin said cheerfully. "I'm sorry sir you don't have to help me really!" I shook my head at Onew and continued helping him. "Oh Taemin-ah this is Onew hyung, he's new here and he's my new personal assistant." I explained to Taeminas he was holding my things. He nodded, "Annyeong Taemin-ah. Nice to meet you." Onew said after he bowed. "Same here Onew hyung.~" Taemin bowed as well. After we were all done with introductions, we headed back into the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys!!I bet you weren't expecting Onew to come~ Oh and sorry if this chapter ........ I remembered I rushed through this part ^-^;; Anyways~ I'll try my best to update every Friday. Cause you know school and shiz... Okay~ thats it for now buh bye~