~~:Chapter 15:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

"What happened?!" Yoona asked as we entered the house. "Onew-hyung fell into the fountain!!" Taemin exclaimed while he put my things on a chair. " Well, I accidently slipped..." Onew said as we sat him down on a chair. "I'll go grab a towel." I walked off to the supplies room. Once I got there, I went inside to go look for a towel. I quickly grabbed the towel and headed out again.

When I got out, I saw another person standing with Yoona, Taemin-ah, and Onew-hyung. Taemin made eye contact with me and his eye were wide with slight movements of his head shaking no.  Get back in there he mouthed. I was confused. What was happening? I stopped where I was and I mouthed back why? The person noticed Taemin communicating with me and turned around to face me. I completely froze.

It was Jonghyun.

My face turned red. What was he doing here?! "Annyeong Kibum-ah!!" He said as he waved at me across the room. "Annyeong!" I shouted back. I walked quickly to Yoona and handed the towel to her. Then I swiftly grabbed Taemin and we ran back into the supplies room. I slammed the door behind me. "W-what's he d-doing here?!" I asked him out of breath. "He came unexpectedly hyung! He wanted to talk to you. He said it was important." Taemin said looking at me. I massaged my forehead. "Okay, first off do I look alright?" I asked while I spined in a circle for him.  "Wellll your hair's all messed up..." Taemin looked down smiling. "Really?! It is??" I quickly combed my hair with my fingers until I heard Taemin laughing." I'm kidding hyung! You look great!" He gave me a thumbs up. "Aish Taemin-ah!!" I playfully hit him on his arm. "You could've gave me a heart attack! Are you sure I look okay? Nothing's mess-" I stopped because I heard the door slide open behind me.

"Are you two alright?" Jonghyun had appeared. "Yes, yes we're fine~. I don't believe we've met. My name is Lee Taemin and I'm 19 years old. Kibum-hyung is my closest friend." Taemin gave his hand to Jonghyun. "I'm Kim Jonghyun and I'm 22 years old. I've only met Kibum-ah once but he seems special to me." Jonghyun shook Taemin's hand. Taemin's smile was huge and he kept on looking at me.

That idiot.... making me feel uncomfortable...

"Hahaha well now that we're introduced, Why won't we attend to Onew-hyung?" I suggested while I nervously. "Great idea hyung!" Taemin started pushing me out of the door. "Shall we go Jonghyun-hyung?" Taemin asked smiling. Jonghyun simply nodded and followed us out.

We all walked back to Yoona and a still-wet Onew. Onew only had placed the towel on top of his head. Taemin ,being the kind person he is, started helping out Onew. "Oh, my father is busy with appointments tommrow so I was letting you know in advance that I'll be the one asking you the questions. " Jonghyun said smiling "Oh o-okay." I answered looking down.

My face was once again burning.

"Dont worry~ They're really easy questions." He placed his hnd on my shoulder. I feel like I'm going to die. My feelings where everywhere. "There all done!~" Taemin exclaimed as he placed the damp towel over his shoulder. Onew was completely dried but Taemin messed up his hair. "Gomawo Taemin-ah" Onew said as he tried fixing his hair again. Taemin nodded and took the towel to the laundry room.

I made small movements on my shoulder to shake off Jonghyun's hand and I talked to Yoona ," Yoona, Mr. Kim-sshi won't be here tommorow. Jonghyun will be here instead." She nodded and and left to tend to her work. "Hey hyung! What should we do now?" Taemin came back running towards me. I looked at him,"Well, I was going to continue playing my junggeum." 

"I have to get going," Jonghyun said as he turned to leave,"I'll see you tommorow Kibum-ah. Good bye Taemin-ah!"

My heart dropped. I didn't want him to go.

"Goodbye Jonghyun-hyung!" Taemin shouted and Jonghyun waved back. My eyes followed him out the door. Then I reasurred myself.

You'll come back for me.