~~:Chapter 5:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I ran upstairs and went to the second dorr to my right. Seonsaeng Taeyeon looked extremely mad. "KIBUM! Do you have any idea how late you are?!?" I bowed about five times. "I'm sorry seonsaeng-nim I got caught up in my studies!"

I picked up my instrument, the junggeum. The junggeum is a bamboo flute. My flute has eight holes and is blown from the side. "Well, next time be here on time Kibum!" Seonsaeng Taeyeon yelled at me. "I'm sorry seonsaeng-nim. It won't happen again."

I picked up my music sheets and started practicing. Taeyeon-nim picked up her own instrument and gathered some music sheets along with her. "Here," She handed the papers to me. "It's a new song called Arirang." I looked over the papers and started playing it. I've noticed something about the melody.

It was sad...

I never heard this song until today, but the melody sounds depressing. Once I've finished practicing, I looked up to my teacher. "Very good Kibum. Now I want you to memorize this song by next week." I widen my eyes in shock. "But seonsaeng! This song is three pages long! How am I supposed to remember all of this by next week?" I whinned. Taeyeon-nim looked at me strenly. "Kbum, your memorizing skills are extraordinary. Why should something like this be a problem?" I looked at the ground. "Maybe it's because I don't want to do a lot of work....."

There was a moment of silence. I thought she would've gotten mad at me but, she was laughing! "Hahaha Kibum!! Don't worry about it to much! I 'm sure you'll get it in your fifth try or maybe less!" She walked over and patted my back. "Gomawo seonsaeng-nim for believing in me so much." She smiled and I bowed to her.

"Well Kibum, that's it for today's lesson. Be sure to perfect that piece okay?" She said as she gathered her things. "Yes seonsaeng-nim!" I waved to her as she left, sliding the door behind her. I streched. I let out a huge sigh then I smiled. It's a good thing all of my plans are finished. Now I can pick up Taemin-ah and we can socialize at the house. I put down my jungguem and headed out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: If you wanna hear the song Arirang, here's the link ^-^b : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swPKBQzjZ0Q