~~:Chapter 10:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I ran back up to my room and sat down at my desk. I thought about what I needed to do. Hmmm all I needed to do, is to read the botany book along with an essay, and practice the Arirang song.

I grabbed the botany book from my desk and started reading it. The first chapter was the simple stuff. It was about the right soil, perfect positioning of the flowers etc. Ugh, so boring I thought to myself. I placed the book down and reached for a piece of paper. I wrote down my title and I continued reading the second chapter. This chapter was about the equipment I'll be needing. Like the simple shovels, rakes, and watering cans. I started writing the summary on my paper. I wrote about five sentences before I started reading again. The last chapther was about weather. Basically which weather conditions are good for the plants. I pushed the book aside and I continued on my paper. Once I was finished, I wrote about four paragraphs and exactly covered the front of the paper and half on the other side. I stretched and I looked at my ceiling.

I thought about that strange boy again.

What was so special about him that made my heart race like that? I frowned slightly and I placed my hand over my fast-paced heart. Maybe I was just nervous!

But I hardly ever get nervous......

"Aish!! Whatever!" I told myself as I flung my arms up angrily. Why am I thinking so hard about him?! I shook my head and got up from my chair. Suddenly a knock came from behind my door. "Come in." I said as Yoona appeared before me. "Master, dinner is served." She bowed. I smiled and said, "Thank you Yonna-nim. I'll be down shortly." She straightened up and left. Come to think of it, I never ate lunch yet. I shrugged and my smile disappeared.

"Jonghyun," I whispered softly. "What have you done to me?"