~~:Chapter 3:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I walked to the study room and waited for my Seonsaeng-nim to come. I suddenly rememered I should've grabbed my books from the library to prepare myself. I swiftly turned around and walked back out side of the room. I walked straight to the library. When I walked in I found a piece of paper on a table.

It read: Kibum,
Please gather the following books for your lesson today: Calligraphy, Mathematics, War Tactics and the next book of Botany. Please get the advanced versions of all of the books except for War tactics. You may pick the authors.
-Heechul


I pouted like a child. War tactics was new to me. I suspected a war general or someone around that catergory to teach me that subject, but not my studies seonsaeng. I sighed once again Gathering four books from an immense library is just tedious to me.

I began my search starting with botany. I had to learn botany because I'm the one who's currently taking care of a garden. Yes I know it sounds silly doesn't it?Well, everything in my garden is going pretty well. I guess seonsaeng-nim wanted me to increase my skills in the garden to make it even more beautiful. I don't mind working on the garden actually.

"B-b-b..." I said to myself while looking for the botany book. "Aha! There it is!" i exclaimed. I had to jump to get the book because it was on a high shelf. Once I got it I read the cover out loud "Botany II: Arranging Flowers" I smiled. I hardly have any flowers in my garden so this would be great! I suddenly laughed. I sound like a young girl!! I shook my head smiling.

I clutched to the book and looked at the note again. Calligraphy was next. Hmm maybe it was time that I improved on my handwriting, oh well. I strided over to the C section for the advanced book on calligraphy.

I found the book quickly and grabbed it. "ACHOO!" I sneezed sending the dust flying off the book. I dusted the rest of the dust off the book to see if i had gotten the right one. Perfect, it was the book. Okay, next its mathematics.

First off I'm horrible at mathematics. I don't see why seonsaeng Heechul wanted me to advance. I ran to the M section to look for the book. Hmmm where is it? I looked up and down for it. I couldn't find it. I relooked again and I finally found it. I laughed a bit. It was right infront of me!!

I put the book under my arm and looked for the last book. War Tactics. I walked to my final destination for the book. Beginner's War Tactics? I wonder if that even exists! Then, I found the book on the bottom shelf. Oh... it does exist..... I put all of my books to the floor and stuck the piece of paper in my mouth. Then, I carried all of the books with both my hands and went out of the library.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey guys!! I hope you're enjoying this story so far! And also thank you so much for subscribing! It means A LOT <3!! After all this is my first fanfic so thank you again!  (P.S. for those of you who don't know this already, seonsaeng means teacher) ^-^b