~~:Chapter 29:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I was depressed the next morning. No Taemin visiting me in the afternoons and no Jonghyun to look forward to anymore. I tossed and turned in my bed before I finally got up. I lazily changed my clothes and went downstairs. I sat down at my chair, not caring about what was for breakfast today. I scratched my eyebrow until I noticed Yoona walking towards me. She bows and I nod. "Master, Seonsaeng Heechul will not be coming to here anymore."

I widen my eyes in shock. "Why not?" I asked. "Your appa suspended your studies for a while until you get straightened out." She looked to the ground, not wanted to meet my eyes. "This is absurd!!" I disagreed while Yoona flinched at my outburst. I continued eating my breakfast angrily. "K-Kibum, please. It's for your own good." Yoona said softly as she walked away from me.

I finished my breakfast and walked back up the stairs again. I went to my room and dropped my clothes off my bed. I walked into my bathroom and the water to my tub. I sat in the warm water for half an hour and I got out. I wrapped myself in my robe and looked for my clothes. I guess Yoona must've thought it needed to be washed. I sighed and I tied my robe and went downstairs once again.

I looked in the laundry room but she wasn't there. I walked outside the laundry room and when I was about to tighten my robe, a force slammed me against the wall, holding my jaw , making me face the ceiling. I tried shoving them away but, I couldn't see my attacker's face. They dragged me across the wall to a corner next to the stairs. "God Kibum..." The attacker said in a low tone and started to undo my robe. "Let me go!! Who are you?!" I kicked and struggled but it did no effect.

"Guess."

They tightened their grip on my jaw and I winced. I know I've heard this voice recently, but... It can't be possible. "C-Chihoon hyung?" I said nervously. "Correct~" I widen my eyes in horror. He then started roughly kissing face and made his way down to my neck. "Ch-Chihoon!!" I tried to kick again but it still didn't do anything. "Kibum, you're you irresistable..." He murmured as he started on my neck. "S-stop Chihoon. It's n-not right..." He quickly pulled away from my neck and closely placed his lips next to mine.

"Oh, so it was okay to do it with the scribe's son?"

He gave me a twisted smile and I spat at him. He turned away and glared at me. I was preparing for a slap from him but someone took him down to the ground and got on top of him. Everything was happening so fast. I watched as the stranger started punching every part of Chihoon's body and cursed at him.

Chihoon glared up at the stranger and screamed. "YOU'RE FORBIDDEN TO BE HER- "

The stranger dealt one more heavy punch against Chihoon's face, causing him to pass out.

Wait... Forbidden?

 I shook my head and I realized the stranger had won. I quickly tightened my robe and and slowly walked over to the heavily breathing person who was still on top of Chihoon. I had to say thank you to him, it's the least I could do. I lightly tapped his shoulder and he turned around with a grin. I stared at him for a moment and I let my eyes get glassy.

It can't be.. It's not possible..

"He-"

I bursted into tears and hugged him tightly.

"Jonghyun!! Y-you came back!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Sorry for the extremely late update guys!! Q~Q I found out I procrastinate a lot... Anyways, I don't know if I'll update on Fridays or Saturdays anymore... Q~Q KJSNDASKDJNSAJSD I have other things to worry about at the moment... So please, hang on till the next chapter okay?? <3 <3 I love you all!!