~~: Chapter 28:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

The next morning I got out of bed and freshened up. Then I headed down stairs to eat breakfast. I didn't really pay attention to what I was eating because I was starving. After I was done, I went up to the music room to attend to my music lesson. Seonsaeng Taeyeon was already there waiting for me.

"Kibum, how are you feeling?" Taeyeon-nim stood up from her chair to greet me. Someone must've told her I wasn't feeling well. " I'm doing fine Seonsaeng-nim. How about you?" I picked up my junggeum and set out my music sheets. "I'm doing fine also," She paused for a moment. "We'll be having some company today. I'm sure you wouldn't mind, right Kibum?" I looked up and widen my eyes.

Company?

"What? Who is it?"

"Yoona and her assistant."

Oh... Chihoon...

"Oh, I see. Actually, it would be nice for some company." I started doing my warm-ups.

I won't let Chihoon distract me from Jonghyun.

Ever.

Jonghyun will forever hold a special place in my heart.

Then the door slided open. Yoona smiled and walked in first before Chihoon. They both sat down on the chairs closest to a nearby window. Yoona smiled at me when I saw her. Chihoon, on the other hand, made eye contact with me and quickly averted his eyes to somewhere else in the room. Well then... "Okay Kibum, why don't you play Arirang for our guests?" Seonsaeng Taeyeon instructed while she put down her instrument. I nodded and fixed my sheets again and I started to play.

I flowed along with the music. My fingers danced on the holes making beautiful music. So far, I had hit every note perfectly. Before I knew it, I had finished the song. I had become so familiar to it, it seems to get quicker each time I played it. I'd become so absorbed in my music that I had forgetten I had an audience.

Yoona and Taeyeon-nim were smiling and applauding while Chihoon looked at me with a slightly opened mouth. I gave him a quick smile which caused him to blush again. I sighed. There's no harm in just being friends right? I bowed to the ladies, smiling. "That was beautiful Kibum!" Yoona exclaimed. "Thank you Yoona-nim. I had an excellent teacher to help me." I smiled at Taeyeon.

"Seonsaeng-nim?"

"Yes?"

"May I be excused now?" 

She nodded. "Of course. You earned it." I smiled once more and I placed my junggeum down.

"Yoona-nim?"

"Yes sir?"

"May I take Chihoon now? Do you need him for anything?"

"No sir, you may take him."

She smiled and left the room. I took this opportunity to pull Chihoon out of the music room and we headed to the garden.