~~:Chapter 17:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I woke up in the morning with the note stuck to my face. I chuckled and I took the note off. I yawned and I got out of bed.

Good morning master, your lessons today and the next  four days are canceled due to Seonsang Heechul leaving for a family appointment. -Yoona

I smirked. Yes! No studies! I did a little dance and went to take a shower. When I got out, I tempted to make my bed and I stuck the note in my pillow. I pulled out a new hanbok and fixed my hair. The design on my yellow hanbok today was a floral printing. I straightened my clothes and I ran out of my door. I rushed down to the dining hall and I began eating my breakfast.

Today, my breakfast was rice with soup, kimchi and eggs for a side dish and my drink was water. "Kibum-ah?" Yoona just came in and she was looking very stern. "Yes?" I answered. "Mr. Kim will be arriving soon. He wanted to come early."I choked on my rice and Yoona rushed over and started patting my back.

Why was he coming early?!

I drank my water and Yoona stepped back and left. I finished my food quickly and I went to the restroom to freshen up. I rinsed my mouth and fixed my hair once more. I looked at myself  one more time and I left the restroom. I wiped the stray water droplets from my chin. Then I saw he already arrived and he was talking to Yoona.

"Wow..." I whispered to myself. He looked more handsome since the last time I saw him.

I straighten my back and walked over to them. Yoona saw me coming and smiled then left once again. "Good morning Kibum-ah! Are you ready?" Jonghyun asked smiling. " Ready than I'll ever be." I answered smiling back. "Where do you want to ask the questions?" He picked up his own equipment. "Can we do it outside?" I said looking at him. He nodded and followed me outside.

Once we were outside, we sat in one of the benches. Jonghyun began setting up his equipment. He pulled out an ink bottle and thick pages of paper. "Are you ready now?" He asked smiling as he wrote something on the blank page. "Yes I am!" I answered confidently. "Okay, let's begin," He dipped his brush in the bottle. "Question one, what will you do when you're ruler?" He tapped the brush on his lip while looking at me in the eyes.

God... He's stunning.

"I'll be fair to ALL of my people and be kind to them as well." I answered. While I was talking, he wrote everything what I said precisely including my actions. "Next question, how do you plan to reach your success?" He looked back at me again. I took a breath in.

How could I answer with those gorgeous brown eyes looking at me?!

" I will study my hardest and focus on my goals." He wrote things down again. His writing was so neat even though he was writing fast. "Okay, next question," He looked up from the paper. "How will you help our country when you're ruller?" How will I help. Hmm I thought about it for a while. "I will help my country by  ending the war at the southern border." I told him confidently. King Choi's army was holding their defense at the border while they wait for reinforcements. Jonghyun started writing again. Then he dipped his brush again and looked at me. "Alright, last question."

I bet it's going to be a hard one... I braced myself for the worst.

" Have you ever been in love?" He glanced at me while he got a new piece of paper. I widen my eyes in relization."Wait...What?!" I felt my cheeks grow hot."Have you ever been in love?" He asked more slowly and alluring this time. I was blushing uncontrollably. "I-I umm N-no." I studdered. I couldn't tell him. I'm afraid he might tell his appa. I then saw his eyes lost their sparkle. "Okay, thank you Kibum-ah." He packed up his things. My heart fell to the deepest pits of my stomach.

What if I hurt his feelings?...I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did.

" Goodbye Kibum-ah." He said smiling . But I knew that big smile on his face covered the sadness that I made in his heart.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey!! So it's been a WHILE since I updated... I was sick QnQ Anyways I'm back  and I'll update on Fridays or Saturdays. Alright,that's pretty much it Bye guys~ Dont forget to subscribe <3 (^-^)/