~~:Chapter 16:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

The rest of the day went by really slowly. I had memorized the entire Arirang song untill it was late afternoon. Me, Taemin and Onew were sitting outside in the garden. I placed my junggeum down and I took in a breath. "Uh, Onew hyung? You can go now, you can ask Yoona if she needs any help." Onew bowed "Yes sir." Then he left.

I looked at Taemin as if I was expecting him to something. "What is it hyung?" Taemin asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, "Nevermind." I told him as I got up. "Come on hyung!! Tell me~" He grabbed my arm and he shaked my whole body. "Taemin-ah, you're making me dizzy." I told him. He finally stopped and he started poking me. "Then tell me! I'll completely stop if you tell me." I took a walk around my circular garden with Taemin poking my back.

I got irriated so I gave in, "Alright, alright!! I'll tell you!" I turned around frowning at him.He was smiling with satification, waiting for my answer. "I just wanted to know if I'm doing the right thing. It's just I'm so confused. I want to believe it's right but I just..." I trailed off. Taemin patted my shoulder. "Just listen to your heart hyung! Remember, I'll support you in whatever you do." Taemin smiled at me and I smiled back. I continued walking with Taemin following close to me. "Oh Kibum hyung! I have to go now, it's getting late." Taemin said walking faster infront of me. "Do you want a ride there?" I asked but he shook his head. "No, it's alright," He turned his back towards me and waved. "Goodbye hyung good luck tommorow~ kekeke" He left me in my garden alone. I walked around my garden a little more.

Hmm, I wonder what will happen tommorow...

I kicked a few pebbles off the cobblestone path. I was walking near the walls that border our house and every outside. Then suddenly a medium-sized rock almost hit my head! But thankfully it landed just a few inches in front of me. There was a folded up piece of paper tied around the rock. Curiously, I picked it up and untied the string.

It read:
Dont stress over the questions so much Kibum! They're easy! I'll see you tommorow.

Jonghyun K.

My eyes widen...

Jonghyun almosted killed me!!

I touched my face. It was hot again. I runned my fingers through his name. I smiled to myself. I was glad I was the one who found it. I hugged the letter close to my chest and walked back to my house.