~~:Chapter 24:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I slowly woke up on my bed and my head was pounding. I flinched in realization on what happened yesterday. I sat up quickly on my bed then I felt a sharp pain on my stomach. "Ouch." I placed my hand over my stomach and I felt bandages wrapped around my torso. It hurts so much. To think my own father did this to me. I frowned and I tore off my own bedsheets and I headed to my father and mother's room.

I was furious! I still can't believe he did that. I swung open the door and saw my father at his desk. "Kibum...I hope you come to apo-" I slammed my hands on his desk. "NO I did'nt come here to apologize! What you did to him was uncalled for!! A ruler doesn't treat his subjects like this!! How could y-" He pulled out a sword from his desk and pointed it at me. "You're a disgrace Kibum! Do you even know what you did? It's forbidden to do something outrageous as that! To think my son is giving me these problems while I have my own to worry about!!"

With a quick motion of his wrist, he sliced my right cheek. I took a step back and I held my bleeding cheek. My father put his sword down and massaged his head.

"Ugh and King Choi was about to attack the eastern border but at least I stopped him," He stood up and walked around his room. "He wanted something in return so he wouldn't go empty-handed. Aish, he's an ignorant and young ruler." I listened intentedly while I tried to wipe off the remaining blood off  my cheek. "He said he wanted a young, and I guess pretty, 18-19 year old boy that was in relation to me in some way."

He sat down on another chair across the room. Wow, King Choi was a ert... I shuddered and I looked at my right hand. My fingers and my palm were covered in vlood. Then I frowned, my father didn't know any young boys except...

"Where's Taemin?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Wooo!!! 2Min action is about to happen~!! Please be patient with me as always. I'm trying to upload every friday now (Possibly Saturdays too~ ) Dont forget to subscribe!! <3 <3