~~:Chapter 12:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. How long was I asleep? I sat up slowly and looked at my window. The moon was rising up. I got out of my bed and went to my desk. There were two note laying there. One from seonsaeng Heechul and another from Yoona. I read the one from seosaeng first:
 

Kibum, I've collected your paper already. Excellent job as always. You don't need to do any assisnments until tommorow until you're fully rested.
                                                                                -Heechul

I placed the note down. Great, a break from my studies! I picked up the next letter from Yoona.
 

Master, I hope you are feeling well. You've been sleeping the whole day. Please notify me if you need anything. Taemin-ah will be visiting you late at night. Please take care.
 

Taemin? Why was he coming so late at night? I shook my head and smirked. That boy must be crazy. I put the note down and lied back on my bed. I turned my body to the side. I wonder if I should tell Taemin-ah... I should, after all he's my closest friend.

I closed my eyes for a bit until the door slided open and close. The figure walked to the side of the bed and started poking my face. "Kibum hyung. I know you're awake." Taemin continued poking me. I opened my eyes and looked at Taemin. "You know me to well Taemin-ah." I said smiling. He smiled back and he sat at my desk. "How are you feeling hyung?" He asked. "I'm doing fine Taemin-ah. Wait, how do you know?" I sat up on my bed to look at Taemin. "Yoona told me what I needed to know," He ran his fingers through his short caramel hair.

"So, who's this boy that you and your appa fought about?" He looked at me so seriously I swear he knew what I was going to say next. I let out a breath and answered him. "He's a son of a scribe that came yesterday. His name is Kim Jonghyun," Taemin was listening so intently ,so I continued on. "Taemin-ah, I-I have to tell you something." I looked down at the wooden floor. I didn't want to see his reaction after I told him.

"Go on." He slowly whispered. I closed my eyes. I do not want to cry again. I shook my head and I told him. "I may haave developed some feelings for Jonghyun." I paused for a moment with my eyes still closed. Then I felt a hand on my back. "Kibum hyung, it's alright it's alright. But this is the first part letting it out. So go on and I promise I won't think of you any differently." I opened my eyes and Taemin was sitting next to me with a comforting smile on his face.

Then my tears raced down my face again.

Taemin gave me a hug. "Go on Kibum hyung, I'll listen." Taemin said reasurring me. I sniffled a bit and I continued on. "Taemin-ah, he was just....... so perfect. He was a bit short but he was perfect. I guess you can call it love at first sight. He was very interesting too! I only wish my appa could've seen it. I just don't know how to dea with this. Please Taemin-ah don't tell anyone." I covered my face with my hands and continued crying.

"Kibum hyung," Taemin was patting my back again. "You probably don't know how to deal with this because you've never experience this kind of love before. Also, you've got a lot of expectations from everyone else because you're the prince!" Taemin removed my hands and wiped my tears with his own. Within a moment, I was hugging Taemin. "Gomawo Taemin-ah you're a good friend. Gomawo for listening and accepting me." "You're welcome hyung, I'm always here for you." Taemin said as I released the hug.

I sniffled and hiccuped a bit until Taemin announced he had to leave. "Bye hyung, I'll come back tommrow to check on you. Goodnight." He left as he slide the door behind him. I sighed. It's good I let all of that out. Taemin-ah was such a good person. I hope there's more people like him in the world. I laid down in my bed and I fell asleep.