~~:Chapter 13:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I woke up in the morning again and I felt very dizzy. I sat up on my bed and waited awhile untill I stood up. My stomach was literaily crying for food. I walked down the flights of stairs and headed to the dinner hall. On the table was only five pieces of bread with sugar and butter on the top , next to a cup filled with milk. I sat down quickly and began to eat. While I was eating, I hadnt noticed Yoona was beside me. I stopped eating for a moment and I chewed carefully before I could speak. "Good morning Yoona-nim." I told her with a smile. She bowed , "Good morning to you as well sir." She replied back. She gave me a quick look and headed off again.

It seemed like she didn't mind my appearance. My hair was sticking up all over the place, and my clothes couldn't seem to stay on me. I finished my small breakfast and I went to my room to clean myself up. Once I got to my room, I took a quick bath and changed into my clothes for the day. This must've been where Yoona must've headed off to I thought to myself. Today my jeogori had a light greenish-blue color. Once I changed, I picked up my books and my essay and headed for the study hall.

There was so much stairs I had to keep down everyday. When I got to the first floor again, occasionally a maid or a servant would greet me good morning. I opened the study hall's doors and there was Seonsaeng Heechul sitting down at one of the tables. "Good morning Kibum. How are you feeling?" He said as he stood up to greet me. "I'm feeling good Seonsaeng-nim. Also I've finished the essay you told me to write." I walked towards the table and handed him the paper. Then I put my books down on the table. "Excellent as always Kibum," He nodded in approvement. "Today's lesson will be short, I have an appointment to attend to." he notified me as we both sat down. "Today I want you to preactice lesson three of calligraphy and read the next chapters on botany, Mathematics, and War Tactics." Seonsaeng Heechul instructed as he handed me a piece of paper.

I opened the Calligraphy book and started practicing. Heechul-nim was reading through the war tactics book while I was writing. The Calligraphy lesson today was really short. I was almosted done with my paper until I thought about something unrelated to my lesson.

Jonghyun.

My mind must've wandered off because I had just written his name on my paper!! I was shocked and I quickly crumpled and teared my paper into pieces. "Kibum!! What do you think you're doing?" My Seonsaeng stared at my destroyed paper on the table."I-I umm I was doing the wrong lesson and umm I didn't get my right," I lied. "Don't worry Seonsaeng-nim I'll do it again." He nodded nervously and continued reading his book. I felt my face turn red and continued writing again.

But I didn't care even if my face had turned bright red.

I love him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: WOOOO(/OoO)/ I'm back from the dead XDD Sorry for a VERY late update guys. I have school and shiz going on. So I hope you've enjoyed and don't forget to subscribe~ ^-^)/