~~:Chapter 21:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I couldn't sleep at all last night and I could hardly recall what I had for breakfast. I was currently sitting on the floor of the music room. I was trying to collect my thoughts. Maybe I should tell him. A knock came behind the door. "Come in." I said as I laid on my back. "Good morning hyung." Taemin walked in and shut the door behind him. "Good morning to you too Taemin-ah." I had asked Taemin to come over so I can apologize for Jonghyun. " Listen, Taemin-ah," He sat down next to me. " Yes hyung?" "Um I talked to Jonghyun yesterday and he said he was really sorry he surprised you like that." Taemin nodded. " Thank you hyung. I sat up " Oh and another thing..." Taemin tilted his head. "About.... My feelings towards him...."

Taemin took a while to answer. "Again hyung, I support you in whatever you do. I think you should do it though. There's a good chance that he likes you back~ " Taemin smiled and I covered my face to cover my incoming blush. Taemin seemed to notice my fail attemp to cover my red face. "Aigoo hyung~! You're so cute~!" He sadi lightly shaking me. I punched him lightly on the arm. "Fine, I'll do it and don't call me cute!!" I stood up with a giggling Taemin following me out of the room.

I tried looking for Onew. I went downstairs to search for him there. A servant walked past me but suddenly bowed. " Good morning master." I bowed back. "Good morning have you seen Onew-hyung anywhere?" The servant straighten up and answered, "Yes, he's in the dining hall helping Yoona-nim with some things. Will that be all master?" Seems like he was in a hurry. I nodded and he was off again. "Psst hyung, wasn't Onew hyung the one that fell in the fountain?" I smiled and nodded. Taemin tried to conceal his laughter but he bursted out laughing anyway. I laughed a bit and headed to the dining hall.

Onew was there writing down something. I don't even know if he noticed us come in. "Good morning Onew hyung." Taemin and I said in unison and bowed. He quickly dropped his brush and bowed back. "G-good morning master and Taemin-ah do you need anything?" Taemin gave me a light push foreward. "Uh..Erm.. Can you please contact Kim Jonghyun to come here in the afternoon? It's important." I was shaking when I told him. Taemin was giggling behind me. "Yes certainly master. Anything else?" I shook my head no and he nodded and sat back down at his work. Taemin waved at Onew and we left.

Once we were out, Taemin poked me. "Hey hyung I have to leave. I don't think I'll be able to be here tommorow my family and I are going to a relative's house. I'll be back the next day though!" Alright, that's fine. I'll walk you out then. I said smiling at Taemin. Once we were in the front, Taemin waved at me. " Goodbye hyung! Take care and good luck tommorow!!" He gave me one of his heart-warming smiles and walked out of the gates. I smiled and I looked up at the sky. Gray clouds were starting to form in the air.