~~:Chapter 20:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

"Who's there!?" I stood up from the bench. "Who do you think?" "Why don't you come out and show yourself?" I looked intently through the barred gates to see who it was.

But I couldn't fool myself. I knew that voice.

I just wanted to see if it's true. "But that's not fun is it?" I crossed my arms across my chest. " Just come out Jonghyun I know its you..." He appeared and he had a big grin on his face. "How did you know Kibum?" He placed his hands on the gates. "I just know... Oh, and were you at Taemin's house yesterday?" I made my way towards the gates to talk to him. "I just asked him some questions." He pouted. I blushed quickly. Aish, I must resist!! " But you can't invade other people's privacy Jonghyun. Also, why did you want to know about my love interests?"

I got him there.

He widen his eyes in shock. " Uh... Um.. research." He rubbed his neck nervously. I smirked. "Why don't you ask me yourself?" I put my face closer to the open spaces of the gate to face him. He caught me by surprise when he gently swept his fingers down my cheek. " Maybe next time Kibum-ah," He said smiling. "I came here to apologize to you to bothering Taemin-ah." He lifted his hand away from my face and I was still in shock. "Well, I'll be going now Kibum-ah.Goodbye~" He turned away and left before I even got a chance to tell him goodbye back.

I gently touched the spot where Jonghyun had felt my face. My cheek was warm due to his touch. I felt a blush ran across the bridge of my nose to both of my cheeks. I shivered as I recalled the precious moment again. I walked back to my house slowly and I turned around again. I had a faint expression of worry in my face and my heart was beating fast. "I really hope you aren't in love with anyone else." I whispered in the wind. I know it was silly but I hope the wind will carry my message to Jonghyun's heart.