~~:Chapter 25:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

"Kibum,sir, wait!!" A servant tried stopping me from rushing out of the door but I pushed him aside. I was still in my robe while I ran out in the pouring rain. I looked quickly for an empty horse carriage and I got inside of it. I never driven one before but, I'll learn on my way to King Choi's mansion. I roughly tugged on the thick, wore-out reins and I was off.

 

~

 

Once I got there, I stared at the mansion. Lightning surrounded it while the rain fell down from the gray skies even faster. I stopped the horses underneath some surrounding trees so they wouldn't get too wet. While I walked up the stone steps, I could hear my footsteps echo behind me after each step I took.

When I reached the front door I looked at my appearance. I was soaking wet. Even my bandages were soaked through the cloth. I sighed and I tried wringing the water out of my clothes. While I was done with that, I quickly straightened out my clothes and marched myself inside.

The first thing I saw inside the room was King Choi sitting lazily at his throne. He was wearing a robe also but it barely hung onto his body. "Kibum! I never thought you'd visit me!!" He said scarcastically. I bowed to him. I met King Choi at a royal gathering one time alongside with his father. But also, I remembered his father died three years ago. People say he had an infectious diesease that caused him his life. Even the countries best medics couldn't save him...

"King Choi, I've come to get something from you."

"Kibum, what happened to you? Did you fall down your stairs or did you hurt yourself from gardening?" He adjusted himself in his seat.

Clearly, he wasn't paying attention to me.

But something did strike my odd though: Why was his hair so messy?

"That doesn't concern you. I've come here fo-"

"Hyung?"

A male figure came behind King Choi's thone and rubbed his eye with his petite-sized hand. He had messy hair similar to Minho's. During that moment, the male figure's robe slipped off one of his shouders. I stood up and looked that the figure in curiousity.

"Taemin?"