~~:Chapter 18:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I sat down at the cold dining table. Even though it wasn't lunch yet, I would always find Yoona there. I slammed my head on the table. "Uggghhh." I whined."You shouldn't do that Kibum-ah." Yoona warned me. "Yoona, can I ask you something?" I asked without lifting my head off the table. "Yes you may sir, but in a moment." I heard her leave for a while and came back quickly. I turned my head to see she had brought Onew hyung with her.

"Now you may ask." she said while I shifted my head face down again. " What am I doing with my life?" Yoona let out a soft breath  and said, "Well master, you'll grow up to be-" I shook my head. " That's not what I meant. I mean," I looked at her. "Is it okay to be in love?" Then I pouted. She raised an eyebrow. "Of course Kibum-ah! Who is it? Is she pretty? Who's her father?" Yoona pelted me with numerous questions. I shooked my head again. "It's no one." I stood up, bowed, and left the room leaving Yoona and Onew hyung confused.

Once I've left, I headed towards the garden again.

Why am I so stupid? I could've said yes!

But I was afraid he'd tell someone. Besides, I dont even know if he has any feelings for me. I walked outside and I sat down at the bench we were sitting at earlier. I sighed and I placed head on my hands. I looked through the cracks of my fingers and I noticed something shining on the ground. I picked it up and it turns out it was Jonghyun's ink bottle.

I clutched the bottle tightly and laid down at the bench closing my eyes. I hope he comes back for this... I felt a cool breeze through my hair. "Kibum-ah?" I heard a voice. "Kibum-ah, wake up." The person started shaking me. "Yes?" I said opeing my eyes. I flinched.

It was Jonghyun.

"Uh... Do you want to keep that?" He pointed to the ink bottle. My knuckles turned white because I was holding onto it tightly.I gasped "O-oh, I was meaning to give it to you. Here." I gave him the small bottle. His finger tips lightly brushed against my brushed. "Gomawo Kibum-ah." He turned around to leave. "W-wait!" I called after him. He turned to look at me. "On the last question you gave me, I-I change my mind," I looked to the ground. "I have been in love." I was blushing once more but I looked back at him. He smiled and walked towards me again. "Then I have a good idea who it might be." He whispered in my ear and walked away Once he left, I couldn't move a muscle.

I was paralized.

I wanted to hear his sweet voice in my ear again.