~~:Chapter 8:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

When I got back to the house,the sun was already going behind the mountains. I saw my appa glaring at me as I entered the house. "Kibum, where have you've been?" He asked. "I took Taemin-ah home appa." I answered him as I bowed. "Okay hurry up and get changed. A scribe is coming here to document me. I've asked Yoona to prepare your clothes. Now hurry!" My father gestured me upstairs. I bowed again and I ran upstairs.

A scribe? They usually plan an appointment months ahead. So maybe this scribe is very successfull. I reached my room and flung off my hanbok. Yoona had laid out my most fanicest hanbok out on my bed. I put on and headed for my bathroom. I washed my face and made some adjustments on my hanbok. The fabric was sown by the finest tailors in the country. Though, my clothes are always sown by them but, this particular hanbok they used rare material.

I dried my face and went out of my room. I ran down two flights of stairs onto the first floor. "Ah, and here is my son!" My appa said proudly as he gestured to me. The scribe bowed. "Pleasure to meet you Kibum, my name is Kim Sang-mun." I bowed back ."The pleasure's all mine. " I said. I straighten myself and I paused. I was confused.

Why was there another boy here?

He looked around my age. He looked dumbfounded when I was looking over his features. He wasn't very tall but, he possessed a beautiful jawline. He had dark brown hair like mine but his was shorter. "Oh, and this is my son Jonghyun. I hope you don't mind him tagging along. One day I want him to follow in my foot steps." The scribe smiled. I bowed to Jonghyun and he bowed back.

"Well, where shall we begin?" My appa asked. "Where ever you feel comfortable my highness." Mr. Kim-sshi replied. I thought to myself, I've analyzed this stranger in five seconds now I know his face like the back of my hand. I hadn't noticed that I was still staring at him. But Jonghyun noticed and smiled at me. I flinched and stepped back in embarrassment. I rolled my eyes while he laughed softly.

"Why don't you talk in a more private room?" My appa asked the scribe. "That would be fine your highness." Sang-mun agreed. "Kibum, why won't you show Jonghyun aroung the house?" My appa suggested. "Yes, appa" I replied.

The scribe struggled carrying his equipment up the stairs. I looked like he could fall any minute. Suddenly he almosted tripped an Jonghyun yelled ,"Appa!!" and rushed to carry the rest of his father's things upstairs. I was paralized. His voice sounded so strong compared to mine. My eyes widen as I watched them walk up the stairs with my appa.

My heart........ Why was it beating so fast?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: WOOOOOOO JONGHYUN FINALLY APPEARS XDDDD  \( ^ v ^ )/