~~:Chapter 19:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

The day went by quickly. Before I knew it, I woke up the next morning. Today, Seonsaeng Taeyeon was coming to review my progress of the Arirang song. I had already finished breakfast, so I was practicing music room. I practiced a couple of times slowly and I gradually went faster. I knew this song I had memorized all of the breaks and notes perfectly.

The door had slidded open and there was Seonsaeng Taeyeon. "Good morning Kibum. You're here early." She said while she put down her things on her desk. I bowed, "Good morning Seonsaeng. I'm here early because Seonsaeng Heechul had to leave for a couple of days." She nodded and I continued practicing. "It seems like you already know the song Kibum," She walked over to where I was practicing and took my music sheets away from me. "Now practice a few times." I did as I was told and played without the sheets.

Once I was finished practicing, she told me to do it once more for her final review. I started from beginning again and I made sure I did everything perfectly. I blew while fingers covered a couple of holes.

I swear, music is my passion.

Once I done, Taeyeon-nim was clapping rapidly, "Very good Kibum! Excellent!" She was extremely proud of me and I smiled. "Gomawo Seonsaeng-nim!" I said as I bowed. She smiled and went to her bag and pulled out something. She walked back to me and handed it over. "Here, make sure your appa gets this," I recieved the paper from her and nodded. "So, until next week Kibum." She left with her belongings with her. I placed my junggeum on a table and left the room.

When I was out, I saw someone walking up the stairs "Kibum Hyung!"

It was Taemin.

"Annyeo-" He ran swiftly towards me. " Did you happen to tell Jonghyun where I lived?!!" He yelled shaking me. I didn't understand why Taemin would be so worked-up about this! "Wait Taemin-ah! I never told him anything! Why?What happened?" "He came over yesterday in the afternoon and wanted to know some things about you." He realeased his grip on me and crossed his arms. "Like what?" I questioned him. "Uh like any love interests. I didn't tell him anything though."

I raised an eyebrow.Why would Jonghyun confront Taemin about this and not me?

"Hmm. Just don't worry about it anymore. The next I see him I'll tell him not to go to your house anymore okay?" I reassured him and he nodded. "I'll go now hyung. Sorry for accusing you."  "It's okay Taemin-ah." I said as he left.

I walked up some stairs and went into my appa's room. I placed the note on his table and left. "Annyeonghaseyo Master!" Onew ran pass next to me. "Annyeong Onew hyung! Are you busy?" I asked. He nodded,"Yoona wants me to run some errands. I'll be back in a little while." He waved as he ran down the stairs. I hope he doesn't hurt himself. I sighed and I walked down the stairs. I went towards the giant doors and opened them. I left my house and I made my way to the front gates. It was a long walk but when I got there, I sat down on one of the benches. I smiled. It was a nice day out. I closed my eyes and I imagined the Arirang notes and words in my head.

Then I started singing.

Singing was my secret hobby, no one knows I do it. I liked when I sounded when I sing. I feel like a whole different person when I do it. Then suddenly, I heard a muffled laugh. I quickly stopped and stayed completely still.                

                                          
"Why'd you stop? You have an incredible voice~."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:So who do you think it is? :3