~~:Chapter4:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

Once I got back to the study hall, I found seonsaeng Heechul sitting down at a table. "Kibum, so wonderful for you to join me," He sadi with a sarcastic tone. "You're late. Did you get what I asked for?" I walked over to the table and placed down the books. I pulled out the note from my mouth and said, "Yes, all of them are here seonsaeng-nim." I sat down at my chair and dipped my brush in a bottle of ink nearby. "Good, now lets begin,"

He first pulled the botany book out. "How's your garden doing Kibum?" I looked at him. "Its going well seonsaeng-nim." He opened the book to the first page and told me, "Okay Kibum, I want you to read three chapters of this book and write an essay on it. You may write as long as you want but, you cannot make it short understood?" He smiled. I pouted sadly. An essay already? I sighed and nodded.

"Then," He pulled out the calligraphy book next. "I want you to practice lessons one & two until they're perfect." He flipped though lesson one and I stared at the complexed figures. All of that?! I nodded slowly and he pulled out the Mathematics book.

"Next, I want you to solve all the equations on pages one through four." Cruel. The only word to describe this man is cruel. But he is the best teacher in the country so, I'm guessing my appa and umma only want the best for me. "Yes seonsaeng-nim." I lowered my head. I flipped open the calligraphy book and started practicing quickly. My appa told me I was a prodigy. Whenever I see an example of something, I immediatly perfected it on my next try. I started on lesson two while seonsaeng Heechul explained the last book to me.

  "Lastly, war tactics. I want you to read through the first chapter only." He pushed the last book towards me. By that time, I had already finished the calligraphy part and I showed him the paper. "Very impressive Kibum. You've done very well." He nodded in approvement. "You do not need to go to lesson three yet. You may practice that along with lesson four tommorow." I nodded again.

I reached for the war tactics book and began reading it. War tactics were easy to understand too. The whole concept was basically like chess. Once I was done, I reached for Mathematics. Math, math, math. I hated the whole study of it. I reached for a new piece of paper and wrote my answers on it. I quickly finished pages one & two and started working on page three. I was surprised on how easy this level of math was. It's one of the advanced books I've ever studied but it was easy.

Before I knew it, I already finished page four. I handed my work to my teacher again and his eyes widen in surprise. "Ki-kibum. This is excellent!" He remarked in amazement. I smiled at him. Of course I was the best after all. I looked at the time on a nearby clock and gasped. I was late to my junggeum lesson!!

I quickly stack my books and organized my papers. "Uh seonsaeng-nim? I have to leave now," I bowed. "Thank you for the lessons today." Heechul nodded in approvement to let me leave. I left my books and the table and I ran to the music room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 A/N: Hey there!! Soo how's the story so far? If you have any comments, please feel free to comment OwOb thank you so much again for your support~