~~:Chapter 11:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

When I arrived at the dinner hall, my appa and umma were already there. They seemed to have started a while ago, because they were almost done eating. I took my seat. "So appa, how was your interview?" I asked as I picked up my silver chopsticks. "It went fine." He said sternly. I looked down slightly. "Kibum, eat your food." My umma told me without looking up. I quickly looked back up and started getting my food. They were both so strict... For today's dinner it was: Kalbi, Hobahk Jeon, a salad with a miso dressing, and kimchi. I got a small portion of each and began eating. "Kibum," I looked at my appa while chewing my food. " Your umma and I will be leaving tommorow and we shall be back within a week. Also, Mr.Kim will be back again during the week to ask you a few questions. I just hope he doesnt bring that idiotic boy back again." I was taken back and slightly frowned.

Idiotic boy?

"But appa, you don't know anything about the boy! Why would you call him 'idiotic'?" I cocked my eyebrow and raised my voice slightly. He frowned back at me. "Kibum! They're only jungin, middle-class people! I can call them whatever I want and they won't hear me." He shouted. I scoffed and stood up. "But their YOUR people appa! That BOY may not be idiotic!" I shouted back. I saw in the corner of my eye, my umma shaking her head. "Then we do you care so much Kibum? Why do you care for that boy so much?" He lowered his voice and asked me.

My face softened. Why did I care for him so much? I only knew him for a day. I frowned again and said, "He wants to achieve a goal, which is to succeed his father. I have to do the exact same thing which is why I'm studying so hard! That's why I don't think he's 'idiotic'." I left the dining hall and ran up to my room. Once I got there,it was pitched dark so, I slammed the door angrily and jumped into my bed.

 Why did I care? Why did I care? Why did I care?

Suddenly, hot tears streamed down my face. It surprized me, so I quickly wiped them away. Tears? What's wrong with me?! I shook my head. Why do I care for him anyways? Wait, why am I stressing so much over this? I sat up on my bed looking confused. My head was swimming with emotions. I sniffled a couple of times then my door slowly slided open.

I jumped a bit and there stood Yoona with a tray containing a teapot and a single cup. "Kibum, I'm sorry if I startled you but, I brought you chocolate milk tea to calm you down." She lit the lamp on my desk causing me to squint. She rarely calls me Kibum only to help me calm down. She noticed my face. "Ohh Kibum-ah! Have you been crying?" She quickly sat next to me and dabbed her apron on my cheeks. "Yoona-nim, I already wiped them off and the rest quickly dried up." I told her softly and she stopped and patted my head. She walked over to my desk again and picked up the tea cup and handed it to me. "Drink this, it'll make you feel better. Just leave the cup and the the tea pot here. I'll pick it up when you fall asleep. Now, I have to see to your parents packing. Will that be all sir?" She told me. I nodded and I reached for the tea cup. She left my room and I was alone again.

I felt like a mess. I tightly clutched my tea cup in my hands. My hair had gotten messy, my face stained with tears, and my clothes were all wrinkled. I took a sip pf the tea. All this for Jonghyun. I flinched.

My heart started to hurt.

Was it trying to tell me something? I closed my eyes and I placed my shaking hand over my heart.

I can't deny this any longer. My heart was yearning for Jonghyun.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Ooofft sorry I having been updating recently ^-^;;. I try to update at night but I get to tired easily =w=