~~:Chapter 6:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

I walked out of the large front gates of my house and started to make my way to Taemin's house. Taemin's house wasn't really far away, it was only around the corner actually. When I was walking, I noticed a small group of young girls looking at me. I smiled and waved. "Annyeonghasayeo!" I shouted. I had left them giggling, squealing and blushing.

I was getting closer to Taemin's house. I looked up to the sky. It was getting close to the afternoon. I quickened my pace and I've arrived at Taemin's house. I knocked on the door and Taemin's mother had answered it. "Well, annyeonghasayeo Kibum! How are you today?" She asked with a smile. I bowed and replied, "Annyeong Mrs. Lee-sshi. I'm doing fine. I was wondering if Taemin-ah was home." She nodded and gestured me to come in. "Yes he is. He's probably changing right now but, I'll tell him you're here. Please come in."

I bowed once more while I closed the door behind me. I sat down at their living room waiting for Taemin-ah to come out. I adjusted my lavender hanbok and then I saw a head popped out in the hallway. "Kibum-hyung you're here!!" A smiling Taemin said to me. But, he was currently tieing the ribbon infront of his hanbok.

I could tell he was having a hard time. "Aish, Taemin-ah do you even know how to tie that thing?" I said smilng as I got up to help him. "But hyung! It's to difficult!" Taemin pouted. "Or, you're just lazy." I said tieing the ribbon to his blue hanbok then Taemin smiled.

"Thanks hyung!! You're the best!!" I smiled back. "So Taemin, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house today." I asked him. Taemin thought about it for a while and then he looked up at me. "Sure hyung! I'll have to tell my umma first."

Taemin walked off to look for his umma. I stepped outside of the house and waited for Taemin again. It only took a few seconds before Taemin came out. "She said it was fine." he said with a smile on his face. "Good let's get going then." I told him as we walked to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey! Okay so basically most of your were wondering "What's a hanbok?". A hanbok looks like this you may recognize it from SHINee's Hello Baby :