~~:Chapter 26:~~

It's Forbidden You Know?

"Key hyung?" Taemin widen his eyes in shock while he tried to put on his robe correctly. I walked towards Taemin but King Choi grabbed my arm and stared into my eyes intensely. "He's mine." I took my arm back roughly and began to walk up to Taemin again. "Taemin-ah, are you okay? Did he hurt you?"  Taemin nodded. "Yes hyung, I'm great. But Minho hyung will never hurt me." He walked awkwardly next to Minho and hugged his arm like a small child would do.

I was confused. What exactly was going on?

I shook my head. "Well come now Taemin-ah, we're going home." I headed towards the door and I turned around. Taemin looked down with a depressed expression implanted onto his face. I frowned. "Taemin! You actually have to think about this?! You're family is worried about you! I'm worried about you!!" I shook my head and glared at Minho. I ran up to him and grabbed him by his robe collar. "YOU! What did you do to Taemin?!?"

King Choi smirked and pushed me easily to the ground and got on top of me and pressed his knee on my chest. I winced in pain. " I didn't do anything to him. He wants to be here. Right Taemin-ah?" He turned around to Taemin and applied more pressure against my chest.

"Ki-Kibum hyung," Taemin was still looking at the ground with tears forming at the rims of his eyes. " Tell my family I love them," I couldn't believe what I was hearing! " And tell them I'll still v-visit and t-tell them I l-love them s-so much.." His voice was shaky and I could see his tears glistening down his cheeks.

King Choi smirked and got off of me. "T-Taemin-ah... Why?!" I clumsily stood up. "What's wrong with you Lee Taemin?! You're leaving your family and friends to stay with ..HIM?!" I gestured angrily at Minho.

" DO I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!?"

I screamed and ran out of the mansion, leaving my dear crying best friend behind.